Zinc to increase beast partners cum?

Lostboy

Tourist
Would giving a dog or a horse zinc supplements(safe levels of course)increase their semen amount like in humans? If so wonder how much a horse or dog would cum if it had the same effect.

Dogs and horses do not have the same biology as humans. What one supplement is perfectly ok for humans, can be lethal for other animals. Other than keeping them hydrated, nothing else should be done. Maybe someone with more biological knowledge can chime in.

You DO NOT want to give your dogs Zinc. As little as 1 50MG supplemental pill can potentially cause vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, a lack of appetite, lethargy, and jaundice. Too much zinc for their body weight can cause kidney failure and deadly seizures. It's not worth risking the health of your furry love partner simply because you wish to a squeeze a little more cum out of them for your own pleasure. Dogs are not humans, their bodies operate a bit differently than ours. As for horses I'm not sure, but I sure as hell wouldn't feed them a handful of pills to try to get them to cum more. Risking their health like that would be absolutely selfish.

Like @Oldman and @Bloodwolf said, plenty of water to keep them nice and hydrated is all you need to do. Skip the pills.

Should have elaborated and said the proper forms of zinc intake for either, not just feeding them a handful of human supplements or any unnecessary additions. But the type that horses use for healthier skin,hair, and hooves,and dogs have their own supplements but wouldn't use that unless they had a condition since they more naturally get it from meats, so more raw meat alternative intake ( the treat freeze dry type not actual raw meat). Question was more along the line of would they react the same way as humans do by producing more prostatic fluid dependant on their zinc levels.

Last edited:
The effect of zinc on humans is to my knowledge questionably measurable. You may produce a few milliliters more. If you have other experience, please let me know. Even if this worked for animals, you would hardly be able to notice the difference. The amount of cum is much more influenced by how horny the animal is, how long is the foreplay and how long he has been without sex. At least in the case of my dog.

The effect of zinc on humans is to my knowledge questionably measurable. You may produce a few milliliters more.
Zinc alone is fairly useless. Taking 25mg zinc chelate (not citrate) along with 1mg folic acid can increase volume significantly in older men. Did for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back