Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Never had a zoo related nightmare

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Maybe - Not sure

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Zaruxin

Citizen of Zooville
I had a zoo related nightmare recently and it took me an hour or so to convince myself it wasn't real. It was about some man getting caught with horses and it ruined the whole setting for everyone else involved. From that point on there where new rules, no men where allowed to be alone with horses, we couldn't wear certain clothes, we couldn't do certain tasks and every man was a potential threat and we where looked down on, without having done anything wrong. Just because of someone else that couldn't keep their hands to themselves in an inappropriate setting.

Have you ever had a zoo related nightmare? What happened or what was it about?

Twelvepaws

Citizen of Zooville
I dreamed 1-2 times that my dogs were stolen or hurt. But I don't even remember it, it was so long ago that I had such a dream. I think this is normal brain activity anyway. There is a problem if they are regular.

Reconscope

Prized Citizen of ZV
I dreamt my past mate (present at the time) mauled by a lion. Those dead dream eyes haunt me to this day. Needless to say I cried and woke up holding her

DoggoL0v3r

Tourist
I'm not sure if this counts but there was that one nightmare that a huge animal in a forest walks up to me and bites my throat. I didn't feel anything but couldn't make a sound either and i was scared as heck and then i managed to squirm out a loud gagging sound (thats the closest i can describe it) and it scared my roommate at the time and woke me up too