Your wife’s opinion or, wives, your thoughts…

To those who say they have a partner who is a zoo, or knows they are a zoo, but are fine with it, I'm seriously jealous... Because this is something I'd love to have. But relationships never last for me, and they're usually over before they start. I'm to the point I'm too broken from all the failures, that I don't even know if I can give someone my full love, again, because when I put my heart out there, I get hurt. But this isn't healthy either. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

My ex I convinced her once but she back out the moment my boy show interest in her when she got on all 4... fucken hot as heck! Would of probably ring that bitch if she did it!
My current gal I hint hint her a few time but she shows no interest. I've try to get my boy to surprise mount her a lot when me and her have sex.. one of these days though

My wife found out my love for women with dogs and it almost led to a divorce... it was a wierd day though. She was mad and disgusted, but then wanted to watch some videos to see what i was into, while watching these videos she was rubbing my dick, unfortunately i was too freaked out about her leaving me i could not get hard. A few days later she pretty much told me to cold Turkey my fetish. Now I just watch videos and hang out in forums on the low (lol)...
Exactly the same happened to me. And of course, we don't have a happy marriage, she's a very hard person to deal with. I'm done, I'm settling things right in my life, since I have 2 kids with her, and soon I will be on my own way to find someone who I really deserve.

My wife will likely never know, much less approve or participate. Which sucks, but it very much is what it is. The idea of a dog licking even her face is too much for her to cope with, so God only knows how she'd cope if a tongue found itself a little further south 😂
She wants us to get a dog "one day", so we'll have to see if a one in a million chance presents itself whereby all three parties are mutually pleased, but I'm not holding out much hope.
Mood. Hope it works out

My wife has no idea (at least I don’t think) and honestly I don’t think I could ever come out to her.

I love her to the ends of the earth and I think this is something I would take with me to the grave.

Maybe she knows but hasn’t said anything yet and maybe I’m overthinking her response haha

Who knows what the future holds but for now I think it’ll remain a secret

Back