Your most memorable experience

Kimera

Lurker
Hey there everyone!

Just been wondering lately, what is you guys' most memorable sexual encounter with an animal and why?

Looking forward to see what you guys have ins

I was young and listed after my neighbors pitbull, he pounded me so good and hard it was difficult to walk for a bit he painted wetly against my ear as his claws scrabbled against my waist while pounding into my pussy 🤤
That sounds like something else! Must've been one hell of a time haha

I was young and listed after my neighbors pitbull, he pounded me so good and hard it was difficult to walk for a bit he painted wetly against my ear as his claws scrabbled against my waist while pounding into my pussy 🤤
Very hot. Would love to have been there and witnessed it? I know you had to be in heaven.

LOL, I had my back to my bedroom door, did not even know she was there until it was all over and there she was just standing in the doorway, eyes as big around as pie plates and mouth handing open in shock.
She saw the tie then?

Look at the bright side. You educated your sister. To a wonderful way of life. And hopefully, maybe she will join in. After seeing How happy you are?

having a sexy dream about a very interesting BJ waking up to the family dog licking my cock. was quite young at the time

My most memorable experience so far was an epic three way involving a very horny little pony mare who was in raging heat, and an incredibly pent up mini stallion. I spent a good chunk of the day sandwiched in between the two of them, and it was absolute heaven.
Was the stallion putting weight on your back or the mares? I have a girl with back problems who cannot support my stallion, but if I had her leaning on the mare, he could fuck her as long as she didn't have to hold him up.

Was the stallion putting weight on your back or the mares? I have a girl with back problems who cannot support my stallion, but if I had her leaning on the mare, he could fuck her as long as she didn't have to hold him up.

I was able to take on his full weight, but it was also fun to just lay on the mare’s back and let him mount that way. If needed I could fully support the stud while still being balls deep in the mare. Totally depends on the size of the stallion and the mare though.

Well my first time was very memorable of course

The time my dad almost caught me was very memorable too, though not for the reasons you’d want lol

I was once with a stray behind a bush by the road. Never forgetting that

There was this massive mastiff that left me literally limping once, definitely memorable too lol

Back