Your ideal fantasy?

Finn99

Lurker
if you guys could create your most ideal fantasy with an animal, what would it be? What would you do, do it with, any other things you'd like to try?

I had a weird dream last night. I owned a restaurant and all the waiting staff wore bondage gear, leather straps and you could play with them while they took your order. They didn't get paid like normal staff do either. They were only paid if the customers agreed to them being paid. There was no tipping either and if one of the customers didn't like their service, they told me and that waiter was either whipped or they gave a dog-show at the end of the evening.

It woke me up! I have never wanted to own a restaurant, until now! I had to have a little play in the dark, it made me sooo wet!

I think this can be classed as a fantasy, for sure!

Finding a guy in Colorado who has some female horses or dogs or something non human, and letting me slide in ;)

seriously won’t happen since I’ve never met another Coloradan on here.

Fantasy #1: A woman invites me to have sex with one of her large mares.

Fantasy #2: A woman invites me to have a threesome with her and her male dog.

Fantasy #3: A woman invites me to have a threesome with her and her stallion.

In a cozy modern cabin up north, a kodiak bear lies on his back while I ride his cock, simultaneously being skull fucked by a lion, his balls slapping against my chin.

A shallow, man-made lagoon connected to the ocean where dolphins can come and go freely. The dolphins are free and wild, but in the lagoon during their visits they're allowed to get used to humans and taught how to safely have sex with us. It's the dolphins decisions to have sex, there's trained dolphin handlers to help make sure all the equipment lines up, and a lifeguard is always on watch.

Dolphin sex. Hell yeah.

This was a hard answer, haha. I haven't repliedd in the other threads I don't think so I'll answer here with everyone else.

After giving this some thought... I'm going to say I wish I was kept as a ponygirl in a large stud farm as the only female. I want to be in my own little stall in my hood and tail and to pull it to the side as I'm mounted and filled again and again by horny stallions

I had a weird dream last night. I owned a restaurant and all the waiting staff wore bondage gear, leather straps and you could play with them while they took your order. They didn't get paid like normal staff do either. They were only paid if the customers agreed to them being paid. There was no tipping either and if one of the customers didn't like their service, they told me and that waiter was either whipped or they gave a dog-show at the end of the evening.

It woke me up! I have never wanted to own a restaurant, until now! I had to have a little play in the dark, it made me sooo wet!

I think this can be classed as a fantasy, for sure!
You are going to rack up sooooo many health code violations.

But also... Are you hiring?

My ideal fantasy is having a king sized bed with the most luxurious of sheets that are silky smooth, but breathable and the plushist of pillows. The room has to be cool (not a fan of sweating) and lights need to be out. Maybe a deep blue or red light in the corner for me to see when all is dark. A bottle of spring water on a nightstand would be nice, but not mandatory. I then want all of my dogs in bed with. Just an orgy of skin on fur and fur on fur. And then the main part of my fantasy, I want to sleep for 8 fucking hours.

I have a couple fantasies not counting wanting to be a kennel b****. I have a fantasy where I go back to somebody's house and things start get hot and heavy and somewhat kinky. While they tie me up to a chair they don't tell me what they have planned suddenly they show back up with a dog and I can't do nothing to protect myself I resisted first but after the dog begins the penetrate me I start to realize it feels good and then he knocks me.
My other fantasy is somewhat similar to that in regards to meeting another owner going back to their place then demanding I get undressed and they start talking to me like a dog so I get on all four start barking and crawling around they tell me to sit and stay I'm going to later they come back with a dog and they help it on me and they say I'm going to be breeding today. As the dog knots me the owner (if it's a mtf or a guy) would stick their cock in my mouth while I'm being knotted up until the dog pulls out, then they would slide around to my backside and easily cock inside me and start humping me till I come and he told me I'm a good b****. For a woman though I would want to eat her out suck on her clit and I would love to mount her just like I got done having done to me.

Honestly.. for beast love to become open, mainstream, and legal everywhere and for breeding to be possible. I'd love for people to see my wife and sister in law pregnant knowing that their swollen bellies are carrying a litter of beautiful puppies.

Making love with a lab girl on a bed with silken sheets, in a room lit by candles, with some soft jazz on the radio. I'm a romantic at heart, and I can think of no better fantasy that I would like to experience.

To enter into a steady relationship with a lady who also owns a stable of horses and has had a few interludes with her breeding stallions herself. To add to that, she brings me in to join her in her escapades, and we momentarily swap partners with a breeding pair of horses; she gets the stallion while I get the mare most often studded out.

Back