Your first breed and your favorite

first sexual contact (me doing him) was a newfie boy (not mine). first actual mating with a boy was a border collie mix (not mine) and gsd mix (mine). first mating with a girl was gsd/kangal mix (mine). first dog i ever had and still have is the same gsd/kangal girl.
i don't really have a favorite breed, i do have a soft spot for xl "floofy" breeds, gsd-types and rottweilers tho.

Most are telling about there dog(s).
Never had a dog as partner, always females partners. My first was a cow.
Preferred ? - difficult to choose. The all have there advantages, cow, sow and goat.

My first love was a female German Shepherd (never mated with her but it was still love nonetheless).

My first companion of my own, my current partner and the love of my life is a female long haired GS. She is still too young to mate with but I know when the time is right it will be magic 💫

I would definitely say German Shepherds are my favorite. I’ve never fallen in love with another breed so far.

My first was a flashy roan quarter horse mare with a big quarter horse rump. She knew I was a stallion that could satisfy her need to be mounted and bred.

Back