Your first breed and your favorite

nekdoneco123

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
first sexual contact (me doing him) was a newfie boy (not mine). first actual mating with a boy was a border collie mix (not mine) and gsd mix (mine). first mating with a girl was gsd/kangal mix (mine). first dog i ever had and still have is the same gsd/kangal girl.
i don't really have a favorite breed, i do have a soft spot for xl "floofy" breeds, gsd-types and rottweilers tho.

humananimal

Citizen of Zooville
Most are telling about there dog(s).
Never had a dog as partner, always females partners. My first was a cow.
Preferred ? - difficult to choose. The all have there advantages, cow, sow and goat.

First was a blue healer (still have her and shes practically ancient). But my favorites are german Shepard, husky and st. Bernard (they are so floofy)

TheSeeker

Citizen of Zooville
My first love was a female German Shepherd (never mated with her but it was still love nonetheless).

My first companion of my own, my current partner and the love of my life is a female long haired GS. She is still too young to mate with but I know when the time is right it will be magic 💫

I would definitely say German Shepherds are my favorite. I’ve never fallen in love with another breed so far.

Labraguy5

Citizen of Zooville
Lab, Lab and Labs :LOL: although German Shepherds are a very close second favourite. And my actual first time (not mating) was with a sweet female Staffie cross.

AriesAngyl

Citizen of Zooville
My 1st time was with a German Shepard and that lasted with him for a long time. I have another German Shepard now so I have only been with that breed.

maybe because of my 1st experiences I am more attracted or gravitate towards Shepard’s

Viviesea

Citizen of Zooville
Definitely a Shep as my favorite.
My 1st time was with a German Shepard and that lasted with him for a long time. I have another German Shepard now so I have only been with that breed.

maybe because of my 1st experiences I am more attracted or gravitate towards Shepard’s
Are you my zoo soul mate? 😆

ezhrse

Tourist
My first was a flashy roan quarter horse mare with a big quarter horse rump. She knew I was a stallion that could satisfy her need to be mounted and bred.