You decide what I should do

Hay guys I hope you're doing well and had/have a wonderful day !
Next Thursday I'm completely alone in the house with my dog and my toys 🤫🤤. And I thought to my self wouldn't it be fun to let the community decide what I should do. 😊
I'm always looking for new an fun things and I'm slowly running out of ideas 🤭

I have a Mundir M, Mundir L, Jorhan the Stallion M and Jorhan the Stallion L as well as the mare and Vixenmaker. ! All this toys can be used for the day and I will upload a picture here soon.

So guys that means you can send me as much fun ideas as you want 😊🤤 I'm counting on you guys !

My personal idea for now was that I tie my self to a box laying on my back. I will be covered in a bedsheet with to small holes through which I put the maremaker into my butt and the Vixenmaker through the second hole in my mouth. I do that so my boy doesn't know immediately where my ass and where my mouth is, but I doubt that it will work 😅.
My boy eager to fuck me will be behind a door wich will open after 10 minutes to give me enough time to prepare myself as described above. When the door opens he can rush into my room and fuck me wherever he wants.

Kind regards and stay healthy and horny ! THEO 😊🤭🐕‍🦺

Last edited:
Back