Y’all, the breeder just called me; I am moving off the waitlist!

TastyGrain

Lurker
I’m screaming I am so stoked! I have been on the waiting list for a male Belgian Malinois for two litters now, I thought I’d get one this time but mom only put out 2 males and 7 females, so back on the waiting list I stayed until my phone rang and it was her! This soft and sweet boy didn’t pass the potential owners guarding desire temperament test BUT she said based on our conversations he’s meant for me.

I am so ready for overnight backpacking, bike riding/running (after 2 of course), hikes, paddle boarding and kayaking! I am so ready to build our life long friendship and love y’all.

I can’t wait to for next week to go pick up my bestest boy and take some exclusive pictures for y’all because he’s almost 10 weeks and his ears are ready perky and standing PLUS on the video of him hes so attentive to every noise; listening and absorbing it all!

This is sweet, sounds like he's in for a bit of the good life and it's refreshing to hear that. Best wishes to the both of you!
First and foremost he’s going to be my partner for next 12+ years. I have to put in the work to ensure he has the best chance at being healthy and strong for all those years! I have a 7 year old Aussie (spayed) who already does all this with me and I’m excited to have a two pack going on.

Absolutely, that initial health, strength, and relationship building in the puppy stage up to 2 years old is very important to maintain it all throughout their lives. It is work but it's so worth it! I hope you three have many wonderful adventures together. Two breeds I love!

I’m screaming I am so stoked! I have been on the waiting list for a male Belgian Malinois for two litters now, I thought I’d get one this time but mom only put out 2 males and 7 females, so back on the waiting list I stayed until my phone rang and it was her! This soft and sweet boy didn’t pass the potential owners guarding desire temperament test BUT she said based on our conversations he’s meant for me.

I am so ready for overnight backpacking, bike riding/running (after 2 of course), hikes, paddle boarding and kayaking! I am so ready to build our life long friendship and love y’all.

I can’t wait to for next week to go pick up my bestest boy and take some exclusive pictures for y’all because he’s almost 10 weeks and his ears are ready perky and standing PLUS on the video of him hes so attentive to every noise; listening and absorbing it all!
Congrats, and it sounds like you have a great active life that he will enjoy as well

Congratulations! I'm playing the waiting game right now, too. I've got a ways to go. Can't wait to feel what you're feeling! So cool!

Smart dogs, eager to learn. Goodluck to the both of you.

Back