Would you tell your kids that you like sex with animals?

Kikki

Tourist
Would you tell your kids that you like sex with animals?
Not when they're underage but when they're adults..

I have kids who are adults and we talk about The most things about sex... But not about this yet anyway...

Kikki

Tourist
No. Why? Why do your kids need to know what you do in your bedroom?
They not need to now exactlly what I do...
But more that talk about it like any sexual things.

My kids now that I am bisexual, I wisit sexclub and more. And it make them bee Open to me with question and Thoughts..
We can talk about everthing almost..

Schuppentier

Citizen of Zooville
If I would have adult kids, I would not smear my sexual preferences in their face while also would not whant to be bothered with their sex life.

It's a personal thing, and unless your children do ask you for advice with some sexual things, you should not bring it up.

I have no problem with parants and their children talking about sex, but I have a problem when the parants force this topic onto their children, even when they never even asked about it.

Kikki

Tourist
If I would have adult kids, I would not smear my sexual preferences in their face while also would not whant to be bothered with their sex life.

It's a personal thing, and unless your children do ask you for advice with some sexual things, you should not bring it up.

I have no problem with parants and their children talking about sex, but I have a problem when the parants force this topic onto their children, even when they never even asked about it.
Have been asked about what I think about a lot of fetisch...
And have been asked about sex with animals... This is something I am unsore if I will tell I am into or not, everthing else I have been Open with if I have tryed...

But nothing I would pusch on them and bring up on.

Schuppentier

Citizen of Zooville
Have been asked about what I think about a lot of fetisch...
And have been asked about sex with animals... This is something I am unsore if I will tell I am into or not, everthing else I have been Open with if I have tryed...

But nothing I would pusch on them and bring up on.
If they ask that specific, I would just tell them.

But iam not a person who gives alot about how other people think of me.

Zethin

Tourist
No neither. I don't know about my partner. But its something I don't see as appropriate. If they are at an age where they can handle those conversations and they ask. Ill say just enough to hint that to them that they would not get kicked out of the house for coming out. But that's about it.

Personally I hope my kids are not zoophiles I don't want them to deal with all of "this"

Goattobeloved

Citizen of Zooville
Yes, sure...
"Look, son. Want to fuck a dog? Then go, get yourself one, stay away from Lucy. I am really *not* into surprise sloppy seconds. Clear?"
🤣

Riotinthesheets2

Citizen of Zooville
kids don't need to know what kinks or lifestyles you lead. Kids are brutally honest and can't keep a secret so unless you want to be revealed, and boy will they, probably to their whole class during story time show and tell. If they have general questions, answer them but keep yourself out of it and be reasonable, don't tell them it's normal. The world doesn't see it that way and its going to make their lives harder trying to fight against social norms.

Goattobeloved

Citizen of Zooville
kids don't need to know what kinks or lifestyles you lead. Kids are brutally honest and can't keep a secret so unless you want to be revealed, and boy will they, probably to their whole class during story time show and tell. If they have general questions, answer them but keep yourself out of it and be reasonable, don't tell them it's normal. The world doesn't see it that way and its going to make their lives harder trying to fight against social norms.
Johnny. What did you draw???
It is Dad, making Rover very happy

*headbangs*

My_9eb199_911192.jpg

Last edited:

Ystric

Tourist
I'd support any sexual preference with two thumbs up since they are my kid and its my job to support them. Also my kid aint no snitch. all families are fucked up, its the nature of family. Id have many talks about what i was into with them until i was satisfied they were capable of drawing their own conclusions. If they hate zoo so much that they'd report me I think i would have failed as a dad in other ways, especially since I think zoophilia is a good thing.

Katelyn

Citizen of Zooville
I would like to have an honest and open relationship with my children, especially about serious things like this. If they trust me enough to come out and ask about this kind of thing, I'd be honest with them. I wouldn't go deep I to the details, of course, because they don't need to know the details of my sex life.

However this is such a niche love that having someone to talk to can be life changing and I am not going to risk lying to my kid. Adult of course.

MishaCZ

Citizen of Zooville
I don't nor will I ever have kids, but regardless, no, why? Why would you tell your kids about your sex-life? No matter if zoosexual, or the most vanilla hetero sex, there is just no need to share that with kids. Just be supportative of their choices

YIMBY

Tourist
If I like sex with animals that much then I won't have any kids, so I won't have to tell anybody anything.

That is what we call a self-correcting problem.