Would you like a relationship like this in real life?

Skorpion-DX

Zooville Settler
If it were possible that anthro animals existed, what animal would you choose as your life partner in a relationship?

Attachments

• quot-happy-near-you-quot-animated-from-artwork-art-ayceeart-animation-me-furry.gif
    quot-happy-near-you-quot-animated-from-artwork-art-ayceeart-animation-me-furry.gif
    11.1 MB · Views: 67
Emm, a western dragon but as feral as possible. I feel like it kind of defeats the purpose of the question but that's the truth.

I would pass, I love canines for their actual form, to me they are more beautiful like that, than antropomorphic beings.

I'd marry a big cowgirl or a (exclusively NON-futa) horse girl if they are anthro/furries. My personal preferences would have them as monstergirls (centaurides, bucentaurides, minotaurides and holstaurs).
I might take a mare feral...if she is totally sapient as the hentai make them out to be...or one of the Houyhnhnms from Gulliver's Travels, if only they weren't so Vulcan or robotic in demeanor.

I would love to be in a multimember relationship with futa zebras, horses, and canines, feral in form or anthro.

Nice answers i concur with all of them, lot of mixed opinions, so its like 50/50, i myself would def date an anthro animal if they were real, albeit a dragon, shark, dog, cat, lizard

The main reason why I don't date humans is because I do not find them physically attractive. If sexy anthropomorphic animals existed I'd certainly be keen on giving a relationship a shot.

Certain werewolves would be worth a try.
8d6f49f109439407f7d3cb4d0ea0dc25.jpg

Definitely werewolves. And maybe some type of sheep/lamp anthro heh

definitely a canine, most likely a tall, dark, strong wolf! not sure if I'd prefer a male or a female though...

Yeah I think I would & I've drawn a few anthro animals myself a few times, so I would probably pick one of them. My avatar girl would be nice but I really want a knot in my ass so I wouldn't mind a k9 boyfriend. Maybe an anthro equin 😅 it's so difficult, hot horse pussy vs big horse cock very difficult decision 🤔

If it were possible that anthro animals existed, what animal would you choose as your life partner in a relationship?
I'd go with a canine. Going to have to go with surprise me with gender though. It'd be fun to high-five when we're both tied to the boys in bed or something.

fif anthros were real i doubt id be able to stop myself from being a prolific skunk chaser. Between the gorgeous tails and that reeking artillery I would never go back.

Back