Would you have sex with the Avatar Icon above you?

There’s quite a few involved in it because nothing makes sense
The problem is between vic and me - I don't trust vic and visa-versa - Perhaps we will work it out as I'm open to that - I have no knowledge of anyone else involved and there should be no other people involved unless you are being manipulated by vic. - My posts where I give advise or tell my feelings on something are honest and helpful as I can be. - I don't go around degrading people even if I see that they clearly deserve it. - My reasons for being here is to have fun, learn what I can, offer my opinions where I think it is helpful, and to just take a break from real life. I hope you can appreciate that. It is not my intention to offend anyone!

The problem is between vic and me - I don't trust vic and visa-versa - Perhaps we will work it out as I'm open to that - I have no knowledge of anyone else involved and there should be no other people involved unless you are being manipulated by vic. - My posts where I give advise or tell my feelings on something are honest and helpful as I can be. - I don't go around degrading people even if I see that they clearly deserve it. - My reasons for being here is to have fun, learn what I can, offer my opinions where I think it is helpful, and to just take a break from real life. I hope you can appreciate that. It is not my intention to offend anyone!
There’s a lot more people than vic who are questioning, and the real Tiffany is not pleased either

I’ve seen the email from Tiffany’s publisher
Your talking about Tiiffany teen - yes I used one of the photos of her ass for my avatar one time but not any more. Besides I have been honest and placed on my profile page the fact that I use pictures that are not of me - not always but most of the time. If you have seen such a letter then why is it that YOU are the one that has posted so many of her pictures here on the forum??? I would think that they would be more offended by your use of her photos than me

Your talking about Tiiffany teen - yes I used one of the photos of her ass for my avatar one time but not any more. Besides I have been honest and placed on my profile page the fact that I use pictures that are not of me - not always but most of the time. If you have seen such a letter then why is it that YOU are the one that has posted so many of her pictures here on the forum??? I would think that they would be more offended by your use of her photos than me
I don’t care what they think about me posting her photos because I haven’t been impersonating her you should repost the avatar with the username on haha

Back