Would anyone like to talk stories about first times with BIG dogs? When was it?

i'm sure you're not just fishing for pedo-esque "i totally did it with a dane when i was 4" stories. the dm me i wanna learn how it works excuse is not at all fishy as fuck. you also explicitly asking for age is just innocent coincidence, right?

doing it with a dog who's larger than you on all fours is really not that fun at first.. took me ages to teach mine he really shouldn't land on my shoulder blades when he attempts anything. he slipped a few times in the heat of the moment from my shoulders towards my neck which resulted in a fairly thick scratch from my ear almost to my collar bone. i also stopped wearing my glasses when we have sex, they went flying quite a few times. easy to knock stuff away when you're not sure what to do with your paws. tho it resulted in a side-effect of him taking me without glasses as a "sex is happening" cue.

These threads regularly get closed or deleted because people post too detailed stories from their youth. So when you decide to add your post, keep that in mind and read the rules.

the underage dane knot was so large my brain was suffocated of oxygen while being knotted - his powerful grip on my young strong body and on my rear hole almost made me think of reddit or ***** posts, where SUDDENLY THERE WERE JUMPER CABLES - years later im here daily posting messages like this going all retard about trying the knot

KNOTTING WHILE WHILE YOUNG - NOT EVEN ONCE OR TWICE

Back