Women Receiving Vaginal from Horses/ponies

wolfyguy

Tourist
Hi, this is a question for the women in the forum who've been penetrated vaginally by stallions or ponies. There are videos of it out there, but just wanted to know if it hurts, even if a little? Do you feel you enjoy sex with humans or smaller species after that? Do you feel any looseness after? I just wondered about this for educational purposes

Men certainly have their own challenges but they have an internal choke point that makes it easier to keep the horse from going too deep.
Please delete that idea from your post and never post it again. That is exactly how people die. That "internal choke point" is *NOT* supported by any significant muscle or tissue and will be simply relocated by even a small horse. The one thing that will stop a horse is bone and assuring that the horse hits that bone is why you take a horse standing.

Keyword is "easier". I've read your posts about this saying that the horse will someday go deep despite any of your best effort so you need to prepare for that. I've also heard from other experienced horse zoos that standing up (not being in line with the horses thrusts), being off to the side, having a partner for help and perhaps even using your hands can be effective in keeping him from going deeper along with the resistance offered by the sigmoid bend. I didn't mean to say let a horse thrust into you, he can't get any deeper, go nuts.

I have never taken a stallion. I will only do my best to represent what people have told me who have.
Let me clarify a bit. First, there is enough raw strength in a horse's hindquarters to lift their weight (equal to a small car if you are talking about a full sized horse) and throw it over a high fence. That is an indisputable fact but not the key one. Second, there is a lot of mass in that muscle. A pelvic thrust from that horse represents a quarter ton of moving mass. It will not stop on a dime. That is a key fact.

When I say "prepare for deep penetration" I'm talking about eliminating the sigmoid bend as an obstacle. That gives you a chance to use the other methods to control his depth before it's too late. I know of at least eight people (including Mr Hands) that could testify that a horse won't even notice your sigmoid bend as resistance.

The primary reason that you take a horse standing is so that your spine and colon are angled upward vs the horse's downward entry angle enough that he misses the opening in your pelvis and hits bone before he over penetrates. The bone is solid enough to push you ahead before he does serious damage though you may experience some bruising.

I strongly suggest that anyone facing their first stallion experience put in a butt plug, slather lube on their thighs, and take him in the manner that they are planning to use except let him slide between their thighs just below where he will go later. Catch the head of his cock with your hands and hold it against your belly. You will get a feeling for the raw power that a stallion brings to sex and a chance to adjust your method before exposing your internal organs to that power.

BTW, I got that advice from Ms Beast years ago when I was learning and it served me well.

BBTW, less than 10% of the people that claim to have taken a horse actually have. They seem to feel that taking a horse dildo is equivalent. It's not. Maybe if you mounted the dildo on the front of a pickup truck and had a friend drive it into you it would be close.

That's correct. I was thinking more about what is the limit of stretching that is recoverable and if the women gets stretched into a shopping bag size so she no longer can feel the same physical sensations with humans thereafter. I have heard horses are particularly challenging for women because it's harder for them to control the horse's depth and of course women aren't long enough to take a full horse dick. People still manage it by positioning themselves just right and not being in a direct line under the horse.

Men certainly have their own challenges but they have an internal choke point that makes it easier (but still very unsafe without expert handling, read further posts below) to keep the horse from going too deep.
It's not enough to position yourself. Horses have legs, and they usually move around, even while trying to have intercourse, and especially so if they don't have a 500kg of inertial mass to take some of the force from a thrust. You want to be able to control the position of the horse if you want to do it safely, because angles are important and add a lot of complexity to the movement of anything, and with the size of any horse penis and the dimensions of any human body, the margin of error isn't far from a fucking star wars reference regarding exhaust ports.

As for depth, there are two things I want to point out. There's not exactly a tight baseline for horse penises' dimensions, so there's a significant variation to be 'enjoyed'. That goes for women's depth too however. Some women can't take anything deeper than 20 centimetres, but that's not every woman. It's perfectly possible to take the significant length of a horse and walk away alive. But that neither means there's a woman for every size of horse, nor that being able to take that much makes it safe to go ahead and do. Even if you can manoeuvre it in theoretically, the rigidity and force needs to be angled right or won't bother and simply push in a different direction, causing serious damage.

Not trying to attack your points on the matter, because they are relatively true. I just don't feel comfortable with the blanket statement that the available depth has any impact on the danger. It still matters, but you can find horses and women that can manage the length aspect just fine, however that doesn't really change the danger. Take an impact wrong, and the tissue will surrender before any of the member is redirected. Could be a simple, rigid dildo strapped to a monster piston, and a wrong angle would still mortally wound you.

Let me clarify a bit. First, there is enough raw strength in a horse's hindquarters to lift their weight (equal to a small car if you are talking about a full sized horse) and throw it over a high fence. That is an indisputable fact but not the key one. Second, there is a lot of mass in that muscle. A pelvic thrust from that horse represents a quarter ton of moving mass. It will not stop on a dime. That is a key fact.

BBTW, less than 10% of the people that claim to have taken a horse actually have. They seem to feel that taking a horse dildo is equivalent. It's not. Maybe if you mounted the dildo on the front of a pickup truck and had a friend drive it into you it would be close.
Even if correct from one lens, the actual thrust isn't like being rammed with all of that force, even if the speed isn't insignificant. While a thrust may move that mass at a not quite leisurely pace, it certainly isn't a car. Each thrust isn't a tremendous displacement, and while it still happens rather fast, the movement isn't a unrestrained object in motion. It's more like something being pulled by a heavy tug on ropes. Like a bowstring snapping into the rested state of a bow. If it were a quarter ton moving at even the relatively gentle speed of a thrust, rather than a car or a bowstring, the horse would get really hurt as it starts fracturing your bones at its weaker points. Even half that mass could do some serious hurt if it came at you unrestrained. Just think of it this way. If you give chest compressions to harsh and rapidly, the forces involved in the collision can break the ribs, due to the jerk of deceleration. But due to the mechanics of muscle based motion, part of the deceleration is taken by the horse's own body.

Of course it doesn't really change anything about the rest of what you said. Except that having a car driven at you with a hard horse-dildo as a lance is not a good analogue, it's just a death sentence, regardless of technique.

Back