Women describe how it felt the first time you took a dog inside of you?

well i dont know how to describe it for a male... cause you dont have what we have....
so i can say.... Completely full... in so many ways... physically and mentally
But would you rather have a dog as lover or a human? And what exactly do you like about sex with dogs? :)

Extremely filling. It was my first. Hadn’t even had a human yet. It was also embarrassing because my friend was there guiding me. It was his dog.

I remember thinking how hot (temperature wise) it felt and how big it felt. Especially when I felt the knot. It was a German shepherd, not the biggest knot, not the smallest.

But when I came on the knot, I knew it was for me. I’d been hooked ever since.

Last edited:
i was so nervous omg haha but also crazy excited ? and embarassed since the owner couple were there to but looking back i wouldnt change a thing because its super helpful to have another woman there who has lots of experience ? then feeling his weight on me and his soft fur on my skin and panting in my ear and to actualy feel how much hotter he is instead of just reading how there body temps are higher whewww ?? feeling taken and kinda "wrong" because of the taboo and dominated since it was obvs all about him haha ? like @huskylove2020 said i was hooked haha

The beast cock touches the nether regions of her inner slut. A place as much in her soul as between her legs. Its primal essence & taboo inextricably tied to being nonhuman. An indulgence in the deepest of cravings. A craving to be bad. To be satisfied. To be the proper bitch she was made to be. Primeval instincts that laid long dormant & repressed begin firing up again when shes made aware of whats about to happen. At this point, feeling the weight of his body as he mounts, and the electrified anticipation at the proximity of their converging interspecies genitalia is enough to orgasm. Penetration is bliss. The knot? Ecstasy. Locked together in a hot bath of each others fluids, throbbing, in complete satisfaction as shes made to feel like the slut shes hungered her entire life to be.

lol that was fun. I tried. Hope thats close to what they feel. I just fancy myself a decent empath with a good imagination and fascination with sexual psychology. And Ive been told I have a talent for writing.

Spot on. Lol

The beast cock touches the nether regions of her inner slut. A place as much in her soul as between her legs. Its primal essence & taboo inextricably tied to being nonhuman. An indulgence in the deepest of cravings. A craving to be bad. To be satisfied. To be the proper bitch she was made to be. Primeval instincts that laid long dormant & repressed begin firing up again when shes made aware of whats about to happen. At this point, feeling the weight of his body as he mounts, and the electrified anticipation at the proximity of their converging interspecies genitalia is enough to orgasm. Penetration is bliss. The knot? Ecstasy. Locked together in a hot bath of each others fluids, throbbing, in complete satisfaction as shes made to feel like the slut shes hungered her entire life to be.

lol that was fun. I tried. Hope thats close to what they feel. I just fancy myself a decent empath with a good imagination and fascination with sexual psychology. And Ive been told I have a talent for writing.
What she said ?

Extremely intense. The dick is steaming hot and wets your right off the bat. When the knot grows and he starts to get bigger it gives this type of pressuring that’s so filling it’s like nothing else.
I love to be fucked with force and really feel that dominance that he has over me in the moment. It takes it to another level. After I get tied feeling the knot throb in my pussy and feeling the dog out of breath on top of you, the balls ugh. I love it
Wow lucky you I wish the best message me let get aquatinted

I don't know about anyone else but my first time, I remember feeling completely full down there. You ever get that feeling where it's just a hair too big, so you get that stretching pain, but it's not actually pain and feels really good? I dunno, it's hard to describe. Physically it felt great but moreso, it was mentally amazing. I was on all 4's in my room and I had a dog inside me. The taboo nature of it, I shouldn't be doing this! Being degraded (for lack of a better term) and give all sexual control of my body to a dog. Then to be sitting down to dinner and my parents had no idea what I had done just an hour before, his cum still inside me.

I don't know about anyone else but my first time, I remember feeling completely full down there. You ever get that feeling where it's just a hair too big, so you get that stretching pain, but it's not actually pain and feels really good? I dunno, it's hard to describe. Physically it felt great but moreso, it was mentally amazing. I was on all 4's in my room and I had a dog inside me. The taboo nature of it, I shouldn't be doing this! Being degraded (for lack of a better term) and give all sexual control of my body to a dog. Then to be sitting down to dinner and my parents had no idea what I had done just an hour before, his cum still inside me.
Wow that awesome love ❤️ it

I can associate with that. Well described.

Wow, thank you. I did not know how to describe my first time but reading your story really hit the mark.

i was so nervous omg haha but also crazy excited ? and embarassed since the owner couple were there to but looking back i wouldnt change a thing because its super helpful to have another woman there who has lots of experience ? then feeling his weight on me and his soft fur on my skin and panting in my ear and to actualy feel how much hotter he is instead of just reading how there body temps are higher whewww ?? feeling taken and kinda "wrong" because of the taboo and dominated since it was obvs all about him haha ? like @huskylove2020 said i was hooked haha
How often do you do it?

That’s incredibly hot and so very well said. ;)

Extremely filling. It was my first. Hadn’t even had a human yet. It was also embarrassing because my friend was there guiding me. It was his dog.

I remember thinking how hot (temperature wise) it felt and how big it felt. Especially when I felt the knot. It was a German shepherd, not the biggest knot, not the smallest.

Great story

Wow awesome story it’s hot

Great story🥵❤️

Incredible description! Love the part about sitting down at dinner still leaking !

that is so hot, such a naughty little girl

Back