With who are you having sex more often? Your dog or your man

Well I did state I didn't know for sure as I am not an expert. I never represented what I said as "fact." Thanks for clearing that up.
No worries, it's something that gets brought up a lot and it always makes me roll my eyes and so at a certain point I have to open my mouth and say something about it. haha
A lot of people (not you) make the claim so strongly that K9 semen will act as a contraceptive, that many other people believe it must be true because of how strongly those initial people declared it to be true. It's the typical problem of when a lie gets repeated enough it effectively becomes the truth for most people. It's something stupidly simple to prove as wrong... but that's exactly why no one does. Most people don't expect others to make false claims that are painfully simple to disprove.
All that being said... there may be contraceptive "effects" of k9 semen in a woman's uterus for other reasons... but it's 100% not a PH reason.

lol.......
Good ol' Ally........facts, facts, facts..........silly woman........we don't need no stinking clicks........I mean facts.............
giphy.gif

Just to be clear, if you're refering to my recent post, I was tweaking @allyfitz 's nose because we chat occasionally and she's super super fact and science oriented. And extremely well researched. She's fighting a losing battle in some pretty persistent ideas people here have, but she never wavers at all. I admire that even if I think it's futile. More than that, I respect her ability to compile science, research, studies, etc consistent with what she says. In most cases, if she puts it here in public, you can bet she can back it.
If you didn't teak my nose I'd wonder what was up and if I upset you somehow. ;)

A human vagina has a PH of 3.5-4. Human semen is 7.2-8.0. Canine being 6.4-6.8. This means that as far as "affecting" the PH of a human vagina... canine semen will have LESS of an affect than human semen on changing the PH of a vagina because canine semen's PH is closer to a vagina's PH than human semen's PH.
next level commitment lol

Back