WISH.COM

I would be more concerned whether they're made from cheap toxic materials rather than platinum grade silicone, check the seller's location and if it's in China I would buy with caution.

I have the FAAK wolf dildo and I am quite alright with it, no weird smell, quite solid material, no signs of wear after about three years of use.

I have the FAAK wolf dildo and I am quite alright with it, no weird smell, quite solid material, no signs of wear after about three years of use.
Have you ever tried high quality one?
I had one of these chinesium ones. Yeeted it to garbage bin minute after touching my first bad dragon.

I had one of these chinesium ones. Yeeted it to garbage bin minute after touching my first bad dragon.
Oh I wouldn't dare to compare it to Bad Dragon, no way. All I am saying is that for tenth of the price it's still quite good quality, especially when compared to other stuff I bought from China. For someone on tighter budget, why not. But if I'd be willing to spend more money, I would go for Bad Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking everywhere I can look but just can't truly decide which on is best for me I guess you could say. I already have a bad dragon dildo from a previous relationship and I'm in love with it but unfortunately for me I really want something bigger only picture I have of it is when it was inside me lol. But does anyone have any suggestions on what i should get? I'm really really into k9s and would love to know what is similar to the real thing to be knotted with a beautiful male dog...

This "FAAK" ones do react to other toys. Been there, done that. A few of my toys melted when they touched the FAAK doggy dildo. I wasn't there on time to see it or prevent it, so yeah. My toys melted completely. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Back