Winning the lottery. What would you do?

Pay all my siblings' and parents' bills
Buy my kid a car for her upcoming birthday and set up a trust for her, just making sure she never needs to worry about money again

Imagine winning the lottery, what would you do. I have a very simple choice for you, see below.

How creative are we in Zooville?

D

Imagine winning the lottery, what would you do. I have a very simple choice for you, see below.

View attachment 286493
Depends on the amount. I know I for sure would put the money towards something I dream of. A nice property with hundreds of acres somewhere by the mountains. I'd get some donkeys and give them a very lavish barn to stay in. I'd go on Vacations all around the world and take all my zoo friends with me when possible. I'd just spread the love ya know.

I am "afraid" you still have a lot of time to think about that, winning the lottery might take some time, lol. Anyway, good luck with your decision!

Depending on how much I won, but if it was a sizeable winnings, I would love to know what it would be like to be fucked by different animals. Like horses, pigs, goats, llamas, a bull and as weird as it sounds, I would love to know what it's like to get fucked by a primate, maybe a chimp, orangutang or a great ape. And we're close enough evolutionary that I think pregnancy might be a risk.
you are definately one of the good ones 👌

with a butler who is also into my fetishes and gay too.
No thanks...

"What is your favourite sex thing?"
- Same as yours, sir
"No. I mean, what is YOUR favourite thing to do in sex?
- But. Whatever you enjoy most, sir. Of course.
"Can't be. Should have your own"
- Naturally, sir. So it will be if that is your wish. At your service. *bows and keeps polishing brass*

A stable full of mares to breed with my big cock and maybe some big dogs to clean my cock with their tongues after I’m done with the mares 0CCA020D-FCCF-4765-B12E-16F8DC945E51.jpeg

Mares are my dream, assuming I had all the money and time in the world. If I could get multiple mares so that they would not get lonely, a nice big property with good facilities for them, and all the free time I need to bond with them and care for them. And mate with them, of course. Big girls who know what they want are very sexy!

View attachment 286493
I want to be capable of everything. And mostly in your life for you to be able to do something you need constant income.

So, i would invest that money in real estate. Maybe i will no longer be able to dump everything so far gained in that lottety in one compulsive and unneccesary purchase, but at least will be able to afford anything i need in the future.

1. Buy land! 100 acres would be ideal.
2. File for a land pattent for my land! This will dissolve all local and state laws on my property and make ot 100% mine. Not even uncle sam can tale it legally!
3. Build a few houses on my land. One for me, a couple friends of mine and for family. They dont have to be too bug for me. Im fine with 900 to 1300 Sq Ft personally.
4. Utilities! Build an off grid power generation/storage bank for each house. An automated water treatment facility for 100k gallons of water. Satalight uplink or a tower for cellphones. Need that internet!
5. A reliable truck, car and 2 of my dream cars! Dodge Viper and an Austin Martin V12!

All in all i would need 68 million for that and upkeep is 122 thousand a year! I save 22 Thousand for taxes a year thanks to the land patent! Incluting all properly on said land. 🙂

1. Buy land! 100 acres would be ideal.
2. File for a land pattent for my land! This will dissolve all local and state laws on my property and make ot 100% mine. Not even uncle sam can tale it legally!
3. Build a few houses on my land. One for me, a couple friends of mine and for family. They dont have to be too bug for me. Im fine with 900 to 1300 Sq Ft personally.
4. Utilities! Build an off grid power generation/storage bank for each house. An automated water treatment facility for 100k gallons of water. Satalight uplink or a tower for cellphones. Need that internet!
5. A reliable truck, car and 2 of my dream cars! Dodge Viper and an Austin Martin V12!

All in all i would need 68 million for that and upkeep is 122 thousand a year! I save 22 Thousand for taxes a year thanks to the land patent! Incluting all properly on said land. 🙂
A good dream, but unfortunately the idea that a land patent exempts you from state and federal laws and regulations is just a myth. It does not exempt you from paying taxes either. Land patents are in practice nothing more than another way to establish ownership of a piece of land, subject to the same laws as any other bit of owned property.

A good dream, but unfortunately the idea that a land patent exempts you from state and federal laws and regulations is just a myth. It does not exempt you from paying taxes either. Land patents are in practice nothing more than another way to establish ownership of a piece of land, subject to the same laws as any other bit of owned property.
Mehh! Its all good! Me winning the lotto will never happen anyway. 😆 Its all just a dream. 🤔

Back