Winning the lottery. What would you do?

Buy pants, you can buy a LOT of them when you win the lottery. Dare to explain, BlueCoyote?
So, I’ve been broke for a while and been trying to keep what I have lasting as long as possible…. I think I’ve had the same 3 pairs of pants for 6 years now. One pant leg got caught on my boot and tore really bad. Hemmed it so they look “okay” but it’s only a matter of time before the other two meet their demise @.@
Been that way my whole life, so just a nice set of clothes would be a nice investment :)

So, I’ve been broke for a while and been trying to keep what I have lasting as long as possible…. I think I’ve had the same 3 pairs of pants for 6 years now. One pant leg got caught on my boot and tore really bad. Hemmed it so they look “okay” but it’s only a matter of time before the other two meet their demise @.@
Been that way my whole life, so just a nice set of clothes would be a nice investment :)
Now I understand, BlueCoyote, you definitely should not ran out of your supplies of pants. Makes total sense :cool:

I would pay off all debt for me and a few friends. Then I would just settle into a quiet life doing what I would like and not have to worry to much about insurance and/or running out of money. Oh and get a dog and have zoo parties. hahaha

If I dont have to clean up after 50 dogs then I would absolutely love to get doggypiled in a kennel of unnuetered studs.

Realistically i would help out my parents and inlaws with some financial matters.

If I dont have to clean up after 50 dogs then I would absolutely love to get doggypiled in a kennel of unnuetered studs.

Realistically i would help out my parents and inlaws with some financial matters.
Awww, that is sweet of you to do, AtomicCoolkie (second line). And after that, why not making line 1 happen? You should have some money left to realize that, unless your family is in real financial trouble, lol

I’d go look for a piece of land…with a lake near the forest. And build myself the house - I - want. With the tech- and build-solutions I find suiting. And I would buy myself a big backhoe and transform the landscape the way I would want it.
God damn! 😍👍😃

Thank you! I’m sick and tired of people telling me things like “Nah man… why you want to put up solar panels. That’s just expensive!”
I mean shut the hell up… I do it for the tinkering dammit! :-D
You are absolutely right, just do the things YOU want! :cool:

Japanese food? No, not really, I'm a sausage, egg and chips man myself. Try again. Lol.
I wouldn't dare try again, lol. It is obvious you would get yourself, some land, a nice wife a probably the biggest dog you can get. Leaves nothing to the imagination what will happen next ;)

I wouldn't dare try again, lol. It is obvious you would get yourself, some land, a nice wife a probably the biggest dog you can get. Leaves nothing to the imagination what will happen next ;)
Obvious indeed.
House, land, garden...
Big dogs dig big holes in the garden.
Japanese are known to be good at plants and gardens, so she fills the holes, keeps the garden nice.

What??

Obvious indeed.
House, land, garden...
Big dogs dig big holes in the garden.
Japanese are known to be good at plants and gardens, so she fills the holes, keeps the garden nice.

What??
Hey, goaty, you have to "intrude" again, lol.

Hilarious story about holes, big dogs and japanese people, but you are pretty accurate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So. First thing I would meet my investment goal. That should keep funds coming in so I don't have to do my boring job.

Then I would travel for awhile and write. Always write. Publish a novel. Or more to check that off my bucket list, then set up a trust to use to build a full animal rescue and rehome paradise.

While all that sounds great I need to play to win. So whenever a card in my tarot deck comes out I add a dollar to the lottery pool and go get a ticket each time I fill up on fuel.

So maybe there will be a chance.

Pay my parents mortgage off, chip in to my siblings' college funds, buy a house in the middle of nowhere, adopt a bunch of dogs, and go live in peace.

Fuck the vast majority of people.

Pay my parents mortgage off, chip in to my siblings' college funds, buy a house in the middle of nowhere, adopt a bunch of dogs, and go live in peace.

Fuck the vast majority of people.
Sounds like a great and solid plan. Thinking about your family first and than yourself. And yes, let the rest gth, lol.

Back