Wife of couple

BertieM

Lurker
Hi, I'm B, half of a couple. My husband isn't romantically or sexually attracted to animals, but is aware of and supports me. That being said, I've never been in a position to be an owner, so my (minimal) experience is limited to an exgirlfriends partner.

I really enjoy writing, but I destroyed most of my old stuff. (The whole shame/purge situation). After reading and watching some of the content of the users here, I've definitely hit a new stride in my creativity.

Hi, I'm B, half of a couple. My husband isn't romantically or sexually attracted to animals, but is aware of and supports me. That being said, I've never been in a position to be an owner, so my (minimal) experience is limited to an exgirlfriends partner.

I really enjoy writing, but I destroyed most of my old stuff. (The whole shame/purge situation). After reading and watching some of the content of the users here, I've definitely hit a new stride in my creativity.
Welcome!

Hello B and welcome to Zooville. You have a follower now - me. Enjoy yourself and have fun. When you get the chance,feel free to DM me if you'd like to chat. :cool:

Hello and welcome

Hello Bertie,

Welcome to the site. Very glad you are here and kudos to your husband for supporting your personal passions even though he does not share them, himself.

Cheers from rainy Seattle

Keep writing! It's good for you, and for us, to enjoy your brainchildren. Is that even a word?

Hey there. Glad you are coming back into things. I have always had the same cravings but have never been able to find a partner with the same desires. I would love to read anything you have 😜

Hi B, I'll follow you.
I look forward to reading what you have to tell us.
Feel free to send me a pm to get to know us.

Welcome to Zooville

Back