Why that spot behind the dog's ears make him sexually aroused?

imSoSorry

Tourist
Every time I pet a dog's head, I start rubbing the back of his ears, and then he starts to get sexually aroused... Is there something related? Or is it just an coincidence?

It's works on every dog I do this!

swelling sheathed penis doesn't necessarily mean sexual arousal if that's what you're referring to.
that spot behind ears is a massage spot. i'm yet to interact with a dog who didn't love me rubbing them there.

swelling sheathed penis doesn't necessarily mean sexual arousal if that's what you're referring to.
that spot behind ears is a massage spot. i'm yet to interact with a dog who didn't love me rubbing them there.
His red rocket poking out and he trying to mount me in public doesn't count as well? :)

lot of dogs get that happy excited with scratches at the base of the tail too, most will even start making googly eyes with a hard scratch

The area behind the ear is called the vagal nerve. It can be stimulated by rubbing that generates a "feed and breed" response that relaxes your pooch so he can "rest and digest", or - in some cases - breeding.

My first canine companion also nibbled the ears of a female dog to get her in the mood. Very cute. :)
It's an intimate thing to do and the ears or parts of them surely an erogenous zone.

Back