Why do guys!

The bottom line is.
It is sad and pathetic to mislead someone about who you are if you are genuinely wanting to be their friend.
I think the bottom line actually is...
These types of people are only here for their own pleasure... and they're willing to mislead or lie to people if it gets them more mental fap material. They're not here to make friends. There here to get off.

I think the bottom line actually is...
These types of people are only here for their own pleasure... and they're willing to mislead or lie to people if it gets them more mental fap material. They're not here to make friends. There here to get off.
Yes and honestly you're pretty likely to meet or date someone in your everyday life that will treat you exactly that way, as if you're just there for their pleasure with no consideration for anyone else.

This human flaw only becomes more apparent and magnified when you combine the internet.

Whichever bottom line is more accurate is for the individual person but i don't disagree with your statement at all.

because they are trying to get off, I always laugh when I think it’s 2 guys talking together and both pretending to be girls

It's a lot easier for a woman to get people talking about bestiality... So if someone was very keen to talk - and sick of being ignored - pretending to be a woman would be a very easy way to make 'friends'.

For example, I've been calling myself Luke online for years, and I have a few conversations here and there, but when I started using this avatar - even though I'm still called Luke, and don't pretend to be anything other than a male, I get a lot more people slipping into my DMs asking if I'm female, or telling me they love my avatar - as soon as I correct their misinterpretation, they stop talking.
Damn, was just about to propose as well lol. 🙂💐

“I’m just a dude, playing a dude who’s playing another dude!”

Attachments

• 02CB3DA0-BF9F-4E52-84C8-B0A356C3F20D.jpeg
    02CB3DA0-BF9F-4E52-84C8-B0A356C3F20D.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 4
Back