Who's in control?

I mean who's the top here? Who's willingly and enthusiastically mounting these women? I'd say in the case of being bottom to a dog, zoos play a submissive role and the dog is usually in complete control of the sex: the speed they take, how hard they choose to hump, once you let a dog mount you your in for a ride; you can't back out once the knot is in: (I advise against trying to pull free of a tie) they are in control: doubt that? Drop down on your hands and knees in front of a visibly horny dog. Odds are They will pound into you like a jackhammer and possibly knot you and you'll remain stuck to them for 30-45 minutes, if that's not submitting your body, and complete trust to the animal, I don't know what is

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm with my boys they are! I'm just a bitch, they are alpha! What kind of a fucking question is that?

I saw the video with this question, I decided to know the opinion of others.
I'm not attracted to animals, I just like to see women having sex with one, so I don't have the same point of view, so I wanted to understand.
The only thing I would like is to make a woman and a dog one to three, both interacting with the woman, but if I interact with the animal.

I saw the video with this question, I decided to know the opinion of others.
I'm not attracted to animals, I just like to see women having sex with one, so I don't have the same point of view, so I wanted to understand.
The only thing I would like is to make a woman and a dog one to three, both interacting with the woman, but if I interact with the animal.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend. But when I, personally, am with my boys, I am just a bitch. I have no real say, they dictate the "rules". And that is the way it should be.

In my opinion, the male with the penis is in control.
During male human interaction, there can be limits, safe words, etc.

During a male beast interaction, you are submitting total control to them and their instincts, for better or for worse.
In that situation, they are absolutely in control, and you are most likely submissive to their desire. I dig that.

With me and my boys they are in control, i have very little control and will not refuse them unless i absolutely have to(in other words i have to play human) meaning if i want fucked and they don't feel like it sucks to be me. But this is not true of all relationships its quite easy to deny them with just a simple move of the hips or raising of a leg to throw off their aim, you can also ya know... stand up. So it basically comes down to if the fuckee submits or not. I'm like Pippa with my boys just a bitch.

With me and my boys they are in control, i have very little control and will not refuse them unless i absolutely have to(in other words i have to play human) meaning if i want fucked and they don't feel like it sucks to be me. But this is not true of all relationships its quite easy to deny them with just a simple move of the hips or raising of a leg to throw off their aim, you can also ya know... stand up. So it basically comes down to if the fuckee submits or not. I'm like Pippa with my boys just a bitch.

If I'm in a position to be a bitch, I am dedicated to being a bitch. There's a very short period of time to stand up after submission, and if you're already on fours, you've made up your mind anyway.

If I'm in a position to be a bitch, I am dedicated to being a bitch. There's a very short period of time to stand up after submission, and if you're already on fours, you've made up your mind anyway.

Oh, you misunderstand, they are equals to me in every way I can make them equal. when I'm home alone I don't wear clothing, I eat on the floor with them and we eat together. I have a date night with them, it not just sex for me they are my partners just like a human is for other people.

Oh, you misunderstand, they are equals to me in every way I can make them equal. when I'm home alone I don't wear clothing, I eat on the floor with them and we eat together. I have a date night with them, it not just sex for me they are my partners just like a human is for other people.

That is quite a special relationship which I envy.

I prefer the mindset that dog is Dominant, bitch is submissive. I find that the the more appealing aspect of primal urges. That's generally the attitude of the dog as well.

Who's in control?
A woman or the dog?
Who is in control of the action, at the moment they are fucking deliciously
I saw this video with this question, and I decided to know your opinion
View attachment 84465
From my observation it appears that the submits to the dog and once he enters his bitch all she can do is hold on and take the pounding hard and fast and enjoy the ride!

The stud dog is clearly in charge and his human bitch is submissive to him. It shoots holes in the PETA argument that animals cannot give consent for sex with humans. His eagerness and dominance is implied consent in itself.

it is interesting how when i play with my German Shepard control shifts from me to him as things get more sexual. Once he starts to nuzzle at me and push me, i start to get aroused and i start to submit. i will get on the floor with him, naked of course and i will get him excited, i will push him back from me, play tug with a rope things like that and he will get playful and aroused.

once i see his cock start to come out of his sheath i know that he is getting ready, i will be aroused and i know he can smell my scent.

when he mounts and knots me, that is when i feel truely submissive and he is in total control. at that point he can do what he wants. and i love it, i love his furry chest pressing down on my back and his front legs squeezing me as he humps and mounts me and then eventually knots me

Nice video undoubtedly, where at a certain stage you can see a zoo group sex in progress that is quite interesting in terms o thorough bonding. Well concerning to whom really controls, one may say that until the interaction takes place, the control of the situation is human (lady), but the moment she squats and puts herself on all fours, widening her thighs, opening her craving and desirable pussy ... and the dog jumps positioning himself on top of her, putting his front paws in a strong and powerful bond around her waist, then, there, the control becomes his; absolute control, even more when she normally bends submissively lower, in order to facilitate, the access and penetration of her pussy in deep thrusts and consequent burying of the throbbing knot, so as to assure full pleasure to both love mates, (woman and dog), being that she corresponds willingly and intensely, backing hard with her pussy against his vigorous cock thrusts into her pussy (when it is the pussy). So, two phases of effective control, in my opinion.

I’d say the dog obviously because once you give up that pussy, you’re his bitch and he can fuck you however he likes. You’re just going along for the ride.

All dog experiences are different. Some a little, some a lot. In any case, I never force a dog to do anything. So in my opinion and method, the woman is on control until she is mounted and full penetration occurs.. then yes, I agree with others that the male is in control at that point. If he ties on his own, he stays in control longer. Sometimes, he needs help or at least some positioning my me (ala; keeping a nice, high rump and allowing his weight to stay forward and keep him locked-in until he get past that urge to pull away. It's definitely some level of working together, which makes it all that much more fulfilling and fun in my opinion. Anyone who has ever been tied (knotted) to the point that a large dog can turn on his own and get into reverse position, knows that he can certainly be "back in charge" for a good while at that point! . . just my 2 cents ;)

Back