Whos in a committed relationship with their dog?

Definitely committed to my dogs. I pretty much tailored my life around my dogs. I won't ever get 9-5 job, put them before anyone else or myself, or let them go without. I do have occasional flings with doggy friends I connect with on my journey throughout life but my girls know that they have my heart.

I dont really have a sexual relationship with my shep. And I dont really feel the need with her most the time

I have had 2 4 legged "relationships" and 2 2 legged, 1st with Rolly, the family pet, but it wasn't like a partner thing, more experimenting as I was younger and was constantly horny. The second, Bernie, that was, as far as I was concerned a proper relationship as far as it could go. I did all the providing and got what I needed emotionally, and he supplied all my sexual needs. He passed away a few years ago and my heart still hasn't mended. For me, I just don't want human involvement. I have friends, but that is all I am interested in. I do have a dog now, but Mars is just a pet. He isn't sexually interested in me, I have tried. But I will not force him. Bernie had a good teacher in Rolly, but Mars, he's not the same and I love him differently. The Easiest way to explain that emotion is Bernie had some pups, and I was jealous because I wanted to have his kids. Mars has had 2 litters and not a single pang.
I do see dogs out when we go for a walk and there are a few I "fancy". I rarely get that from humans. If I was to let someone get into my panties she would only be a 1 night thing. Men dont interest me. But big dogs make me wet

I have never felt so attached in a relationship like the one I have with my dog.
I have had sex a thousand times but only with him I make love.
He has only done it with me and he likes to see how I fuck women, that turns him on

I have never felt so attached in a relationship like the one I have with my dog.
I have had sex a thousand times but only with him I make love.
He has only done it with me and he likes to see how I fuck women, that turns him on
Good to know. Just keep your face out of the photo or it may not matter. Stay safe my friend.✌️

I am! I wouldn’t ever cheat on my boy. I’m not convinced he wouldn’t fuck a bitch in heat given the option, but boys will be boys I guess lol.
I’ve had the opportunity to get with human boys since we’ve started having sex, but I wouldn’t want him to know that someone else had been inside of me

I am in a convoluted arrangement with my dog. We've had some heavy petting together, but never actual sex, and she doesn't seem interested in that at all. That is frustrating to me - in a human-human relationship, the constantly unmet needs from lack of sex would be valid grounds for a breakup... but you can't really break up with a dog, can you? She doesn't even recognize that as a concept, and the idea that I'd just abandon her (for such a selfish reason, no less) is just cruel, dogs are closely emotionally invested in the people they live around, plus she has nobody out there but my family. If you break up with a homeless girl on amicable terms, what do you do, kick her back out on the street?

With my dog I can at least rest assured that she has no ill intent behind it, she just has a different way of expressing love than I do. So on one hand I'm "suppressing myself for her sake", but I am attached to her in a platonic way as well - she might not be my de facto romantic partner, but at the end of the day she's still my little cuddly fuzzball. Yet, I still desire to experience true romance and sex, and I find it difficult to balance pursuing my desire with the urge to stay committed to my dog. It's a strange feeling, normally I condemn cheating in human relationships and I never thought of myself as ever becoming an adulterer, and yet I've basically resigned myself to that position by this point. Animals aren't dramatically affected in the act of cheating per se, but the habit of viewing even animal-human relations through a human morality lens (thus principally straying away from cheating) is hard to break.
I'm late but I'd like to say my dog ignored me for a week after I slept with a human, he was very upset

I miss my first love which was a siberian husky we pretty much spent all our time together in a condo I was left alone in growing up so I became very attached and loving of him making sure he was brushed and and spoiled, I felt afraid being by myself a lot at that age and I felt he was my protector and he did protect me on different occasions. So I had odd feelings for him and eventually pleased him any way I could.

He was my first love, I definitely want that feeling again in life so I plan on finding another dog I click with and connect to so he can love me and I can love him.

My girl is in a committed relationship with me. She is velcro to me. Wherever I go in the house she is there. She is a female golden. If I go to the can she wants to be there too. If I am in another room with the door closed , she is waiting on the other side of it. Does this count?

I am committed to my dogs, I am essentially pack bitch I suppose but my dogs will not turn down any bitch. Weirdly I actually got jealous over this a number of years a go when I was much younger. I caught them screwing a stray bitch.... I have grown up about it...mostly :cautious:

I am committed to my dogs, I am essentially pack bitch I suppose but my dogs will not turn down any bitch. Weirdly I actually got jealous over this a number of years a go when I was much younger. I caught them screwing a stray bitch.... I have grown up about it...mostly :cautious:

Awwwwwww that killed me

I am! I wouldn’t ever cheat on my boy. I’m not convinced he wouldn’t fuck a bitch in heat given the option, but boys will be boys I guess lol.
I’ve had the opportunity to get with human boys since we’ve started having sex, but I wouldn’t want him to know that someone else had been inside of me
I'm impressed

My Dane girl is the only one for me right now. She would be deviated if I started spending time with other dogs 😂

Years ago I had a dog that I considered my soulmate. He died almost 7 years ago to the day (June 28, 2014). I knew once he died my life would never be the same, and sure enough... 😞 I slowly got close to my girl and (though I hate to admit it), I tend to favor her over my 2 boys. She's so affectionate and sweet, and KNOWS how to melt my heart 🥰 She's the only one that sleeps with me in bed. One of my boys I tried to get to sleep in bed with me, but he didn't want to be up there, so I didn't force it. My other boy is still somewhat new to our pack, and I haven't bothered asking him if he wants to sleep in bed with me and my girl. He knows she rules the roost though, so I doubt he'd want to stay up there. I consider myself to be in a committed relationship with all of them, but more so with my girl.

Me and my German Shepard Samson only recently took the plunge and started having sex with each other. Though awkward at first, we both now Understand each other’s desires and sexual needs. I would say that since I’ve started seeing Samson as a lover and not just having sex but being intimate together, I’ve opened myself up to exploring every possibility of this new lifestyle and being in a committed relationship with him is part of our dynamic and it works wonderfully.

Back