Whos in a committed relationship with their dog?

When I was 27, 28 I was in a committed relationship with my dog. It's a bit weird, I think I was actually in love with him, and we had intense sex. I even felt that he was in charge most of the time, but that's strange because among dogs it is usually a female that leads a pack. I never had sex with a man during that time, and never dated a guy either.

When I was 27, 28 I was in a committed relationship with my dog. It's a bit weird, I think I was actually in love with him, and we had intense sex. I even felt that he was in charge most of the time, but that's strange because among dogs it is usually a female that leads a pack. I never had sex with a man during that time, and never dated a guy either.
I think he was in love with you too, how long did this relationship with your dog last?

You must have enjoyed sex a lot during this period.

Not yet. In 1 1/2 years. My mom will retire and be able to look after my future lover while i am at work. Then i will commit for sure.

I am! I wouldn’t ever cheat on my boy. I’m not convinced he wouldn’t fuck a bitch in heat given the option, but boys will be boys I guess lol.
I’ve had the opportunity to get with human boys since we’ve started having sex, but I wouldn’t want him to know that someone else had been inside of me
I would get jealous too.😜

Damn! Nice! What kind?

Back