Whos in a committed relationship with their dog?

Marlow57

Tourist
I cant be the only one in this, lol me and my german shepherd max are in a committed relationship, i dont fuck other male dogs, tho i want too so badly sometimes, and he will not allow anyone else to fuck him and thats proven cause a couple of my other zoo friends tried and got bit, and he will literally ignore females in heat me an one other have seen it , he will not fuck a female in heat and ive even tried to get him too, i dont know how but i guess its possible being he was raised since 1 year old to be bottom and hes now 4. And hes not the only dog ive seen this in i have a friend with a male pitt that he raised on fuckin him and that dog will not fuck anyone else but him human or k9. I swear he does ill even film it one day he will ignore a female in heat.

Last edited:
I've was committed to my one fella for a few years before my other guy popped into my life. Felt a little tricky at first balancing out attention between the two, but now we all coexist quite well together. I've never been happier to sit on our sofa with both of them under an arm while we watch something on TV or engage in other things :husky_wink:

I'm in committed relationship with my dogs but its by no means "a marriage". We're different species with different lifespans and needs, so its more like trying to live in harmony and enjoy mutually as much as possible while it lasts.

I have always been attracted to men and since the age of 14 for dogs, I have not had many relationships, only 2 serious but since I am with my dog (3 years) I have not been interested in another man, it is a very special relationship, we are very close to each other, I love him so much ??

I am in a convoluted arrangement with my dog. We've had some heavy petting together, but never actual sex, and she doesn't seem interested in that at all. That is frustrating to me - in a human-human relationship, the constantly unmet needs from lack of sex would be valid grounds for a breakup... but you can't really break up with a dog, can you? She doesn't even recognize that as a concept, and the idea that I'd just abandon her (for such a selfish reason, no less) is just cruel, dogs are closely emotionally invested in the people they live around, plus she has nobody out there but my family. If you break up with a homeless girl on amicable terms, what do you do, kick her back out on the street?

With my dog I can at least rest assured that she has no ill intent behind it, she just has a different way of expressing love than I do. So on one hand I'm "suppressing myself for her sake", but I am attached to her in a platonic way as well - she might not be my de facto romantic partner, but at the end of the day she's still my little cuddly fuzzball. Yet, I still desire to experience true romance and sex, and I find it difficult to balance pursuing my desire with the urge to stay committed to my dog. It's a strange feeling, normally I condemn cheating in human relationships and I never thought of myself as ever becoming an adulterer, and yet I've basically resigned myself to that position by this point. Animals aren't dramatically affected in the act of cheating per se, but the habit of viewing even animal-human relations through a human morality lens (thus principally straying away from cheating) is hard to break.

Last edited:
I am a single male who sees himself as a social partner and or roommate to a woman who was zoo exclusive or committed.

I am in a convoluted arrangement with my dog. We've had some heavy petting together, but never actual sex, and she doesn't seem interested in that at all. That is frustrating to me - in a human-human relationship, the constantly unmet needs from lack of sex would be valid grounds for a breakup... but you can't really break up with a dog, can you? She doesn't even recognize that as a concept, and the idea that I'd just abandon her (for such a selfish reason, no less) is just cruel, dogs are closely emotionally invested in the people they live around, plus she has nobody out there but my family. If you break up with a homeless girl on amicable terms, what do you do, kick her back out on the street?

With my dog I can at least rest assured that she has no ill intent behind it, she just has a different way of expressing love than I do. So on one hand I'm "suppressing myself for her sake", but I am attached to her in a platonic way as well - she might not be my de facto romantic partner, but at the end of the day she's still my little cuddly fuzzball. Yet, I still desire to experience true romance and sex, and I find it difficult to balance pursuing my desire with the urge to stay committed to my dog. It's a strange feeling, normally I condemn cheating in human relationships and I never thought of myself as ever becoming an adulterer, and yet I've basically resigned myself to that position by this point. Animals aren't dramatically affected in the act of cheating per se, but the habit of viewing even animal-human relations through a human morality lens (thus principally straying away from cheating) is hard to break.
It should probably be somewhere in the middle. By the way there may be several reasons your dog isnt engaged in other romances. Just answer these and if i cant come up with an explenation I'll let you know:

How old?
How big? (small, medium, large, big)
How much do you guys exercise? (running, playing, walks, etc)
How much time do you spend with her?
How happy is she, generally? (high, med, low) -> (High being waggling tail/cuddling all the time, low being tail down, distant, sits/lies down by herself)
Finally: Do you pay attention to her heat cycles?? If not I believe this would be the main reason.

It should probably be somewhere in the middle. By the way there may be several reasons your dog isnt engaged in other romances. Just answer these and if i cant come up with an explenation I'll let you know:

How old?
How big? (small, medium, large, big)
How much do you guys exercise? (running, playing, walks, etc)
How much time do you spend with her?
How happy is she, generally? (high, med, low) -> (High being waggling tail/cuddling all the time, low being tail down, distant, sits/lies down by herself)
Finally: Do you pay attention to her heat cycles?? If not I believe this would be the main reason.
10 years, large. I visit her one day a week on average, and usually we go on a walk and spend a little time playing tug outside. The rest of the day she's mostly inside and either we're cuddling or she's minding her own business. More or less we're together almost the entire time though. Happiness-wise I'd percieve her as content but often bored. She's spayed kind of, so no heat cycles anymore, but even during her heats she wouldn't be interested.

10 years, large. I visit her one day a week on average, and usually we go on a walk and spend a little time playing tug outside. The rest of the day she's mostly inside and either we're cuddling or she's minding her own business. More or less we're together almost the entire time though. Happiness-wise I'd percieve her as content but often bored. She's spayed kind of, so no heat cycles anymore, but even during her heats she wouldn't be interested.
Well if shes spayed thats probably why, also if she was a human, she would be the equivalent of 50 to 60 years old.. It makes sense, really

Well if shes spayed thats probably why, also if she was a human, she would be the equivalent of 50 to 60 years old.. It makes sense, really
Even back when she had heats she didn't approve of my approaches much. She'd lift her tail at first when I touched her bits and would promptly drag herself away if I attempted anything further than that. I don't think her age is to blame for any of that.

Even back when she had heats she didn't approve of my approaches much. She'd lift her tail at first when I touched her bits and would promptly drag herself away if I attempted anything further than that. I don't think her age is to blame for any of that.
As far as I know, she could be toying with you. I’ve had dogs like that.

Than i suppose she was too nervous, or just didnt like the thought of interspecies :/ I know there are definetly horses and dolphins sometimes dont like interspecies, so this may be the same situation lol

Am I committed to taking care of my Newfie and my little mutt for the rest of their lives? Yes, absolutely!

Would I shy away from fucking another female given a chance? Definitely not, I'm a manwhore! Haha

Would my dogs shy away? Well my little mutt hates sex, even in heat. My newfie is a sex crazy slut who will let pretty much anyone screw her, if you've gotten to know her for about a week or two out for heat.

Last edited:
?
Ich bin in einer festen Beziehung mit meinem Dalmatiner Rüden seit über 8 Jahren. Aber ich möchte auch gerne eine Beziehung mit einer Frau führen. Was aber als Zoo Liebhaber nicht so einfach ist. Jemand zu finden der für eine Freundschaft / Beziehung offen ist und die selben interessen hat wie ich.

Klar kann mir mein Hund / Dalmatiner Liebe und Zuneigung schenken aber das ist nicht das selbe wie eine richtige
Beziehung zu einer Frau / Mann.

Wär kann mir zu einer richtigen Freundschaft / Beziehung verhelfen?
?

Last edited:
I don't get it, if you want sex with other dogs and other dogs want sex with you, why not do it? It is a win win for everyone. Your canine husband won't give a fuck if you "cheat" on him.

Me, I'm monogamous when it comes to loving relationships, only have a single wife or husban at the time till death put us apart. When it comes to sex, I can have it with any other dog, so I'm polysexual.

My girl is velcro to me. Follows me wherever I go. Is not interested in other dogs, even when in heat. She does not bark. She goes up to other people for petting, but that is all. She is a purebred golden.

Sex with me only. She is NOT interested in other human or dog males,

My girl is velcro to me. Follows me wherever I go. Is not interested in other dogs, even when in heat. She does not bark. She goes up to other people for petting, but that is all. She is a purebred golden.

Sex with me only. She is NOT interested in other human or dog males,
My boys the same. I can’t piss or shower alone or go to lows by myself. When I gear up and pack for hunting he gets so depressed and then happy as hell when I bag a deer. He has plenty of bones after a trip like that.

I have more than one dog, so I can't say I'm monogamous ?. Also, I look forward to get my hands on every male animal I can. Sounds harsh, but I do that (not being stupid neither). My own dogs are not monogamous by any means. They are pretty enthusiastic when they see other dogs, and have been intimately with a zoo friend of mine (I wasn't happy about that, but it was like giving something back to him tho I regret it now. Jealousy).

My boy definitely isnt monogamous, seeing how for hours he kept trying to boink my friends spayed girl who seems to have that effect on most other males too.

I, however, am and what we have does feel like a relationship, where both of use do our best to make eachother happy. Be that waking eachother up with smooches, helping eachother get off, spending the evening cuddling while watching some stupid show, going on hikes, or having intercourse.
Theres the occasional disagreement, like when he paws my hand into his nether regions but I'm busy which normally results in a one minute "awooowooo - grumble" tirade followed by sulking a tiny bit further away from me than he normally lies cause how else am I supposed to know hes mad at me. But somehow that's part of what makes it feel like a relationship. This is real, and it's nice.

Back