Who would wear a condom with there companion

I definitely wouldn't. Humans aren't the only ones that can have latex allergies. So if your animal partner is allergic, THAT would not be a fun situation to try to explain to your vet.

But also, I can't exactly knock up my doggy girl, nor can a dog impregnate you. There's nothing better than being able to have all the raw unfiltered sex you and your animal partner wants without the risk of pregnancy. Plus, the primal side of me loves being able to cum as deeply as possible in my doggy's pussy plating my human seed in her.

Its not something I've ever considered. I've said it before but one of the best aspects of fucking an animal to me is being able to thrust as deep as possible and cum freely without worry of anything. My girl always takes it deep and I love everything about cumming in her including any dripping afterwards. Its not something I'd consider giving up.

Never. Perfect physical contact and fluid exchange are necessary. I need her vaginal fluids and she needs my sperm.

Although in theory it can give a small advantage against bacterial problems, by the time the person puts on the condom with his fingers, which he used to caress the dog before, the condom is not sterile either. As soon as the condom reaches the outside of the pussy, it pushes the bacteria in front of it. There are no such advantages. So I consider this "advantage" to be bullshit.
I never use a condom.

But if you have sex with a stranger's dog or that other people have sex with, it's worth it.

well i dont like the idea of wearing a condom even if it was the only safe way to have sex with an animal, i'd rather just use my fingers/mouth or toys instead

Back