Who would perform beastility in front of a group

Expensive is a relative term.. shed some light with numbers. 4 figures? 5?
Depends girls 1500 couples 2000 single males introduced by a female member was at one time 5000 believe its higher now also no single males without two female sponsors.
Not been for two years but dont think its changed , will have to ask my mom

There was an old vintage video with a girl which was having sex with a dog, and men who where watching it and jerking off...

So it was real performance )))
Think I'd need to get involved in some way if a lady were making sweet love with a pooch in front of me. Use my hands on her maybe, to enhance the experience. 🙄👗🐾

If it was a group of fellow zoos who I could trust then yes! Bonus points if it involved a roleplay scene where I get fucked by a bunch of dogs in front of their owners at a dog park because that's a major fantasy of mine but obviously not something I can do for real.

Would you perform beastility for a group?
If others are joining in then sure no problem. It would be like a gang bang but with animals. But not on my own as a solo performer. Any way it wouldn’t be much of a show. If I ever get a chance to stick my cock in a lovely mare or bitch I’m not going to last long. 😂😂😂

I’d love to fuck a mare or K9 pussy, especially with a little audience or a gangbang situation where the guys are taking turns cumming inside its pussy. Though if I had an audience I’d stroke and play with a horses cock as well 😉

If they are all zoos too. As a furry, I'm kinda used to sex with people around from con experience so that isn't even super novel to me but a nice gangbang where we all really just get to overfill a nice cookie is perfect to me.

If I ever had a friend group of zoos, sure. I used to have one when I lived in the country. We’d take turns with his pit bull. He sometimes liked to watch me because I’m “gifted” and she could take it all. I guess that’s as close as I’ve gotten. Haven’t found any friends like that lately.

Id do it. Tied down and the more watching the better. I lobe being watched while I'm being creamed over and over. Having to also pleasure the observer's just makes my mouth water.b
I'll buy your plane ticket to Utah to do this with my German Shepherd.

Back