Who on here has actually been with a animal

I lost both my virginities to k9s. First lost my anal virginity at about 5 y/o, an "uncle" (close famly friend who i spent weeks of summer with). He liked to tie me down and have his pittie mount me and have all his drinking buddies watch.. then would just leave me with cum pouring out of my ass still tied down. that went on for about 5ish years? He didnt have to tie me down after the 2nd or 3rd time but i liked it better that way lol

Ate and fucked my first pussy at 12, not long after i finally started physically cumming not just a dry orgasm. My neighbors kids were in multiple sports and aau, travel sports. And they paid me to watch their Great Pyrenees, went on for a few years. So i got paid to fill their dogs ass and pussy with cum. Best job ever and so glad i lost my virginity that way.

Just recently got the chance to suck and get fucked by my friends gelding, and now im hella conflicted which dick i like better horse or k9 lol
So, you were severely sexually abused as a child. I can't tell if you're for real or if you're a pedo posting sick fantasies, but regardless there are so many levels of horror in this post. Two of them being the fact that this has gone unreported for this long and that so many disgusting pedophiles are on here according to the likes.

If your experience is real, I really hope you seek healing. This is not sexy, you're a sexual abuse victim, what was done to you was horribly wrong and damaging and you should seek psychological healing for this. It's extremely common for people suffering from sexual abuse trauma to become hypersexual as a coping mechanism without realizing it. It's a way for the mind to protect itself from the reality while still suffering from its effects. There's a lot of free resources you can make use of to start on your path to healing and freedom. I hope you choose that path someday.

I've reported this thread. Hopefully the individuals who "liked" this post so much will be closely monitored from now on by forum admins. This is just aweful.

🙋Dozens of dogs. Both male and female although way more males than bitches. I used to kinda be horny all the time back in my prime and took any opportunity that arose to let a dog mount me, didn't take long for me to strip down naked as soon as I got the signal, nowadays I'm lucky if I can just get up out of bed without feeling like I got hit by a truck. Its been so long I feel like a virgin again :gsd_laughing::gsd_laughing::censored:
Could you talk more about? Seems nice

Only with dogs. My first one was was a little to big for my ass. So I prefer smaller dogs. Mine loves to lick 🤤

Back