Who on here has actually been with a animal

Its sadly been a long time but I've been with several. When I was younger and horny all the time I tried it with most farm animals. I did a lot sheep, a few goats and a couple mares. Once I learned I could have sex with a bitch though I pretty much stuck to them since it was easier and didn't require going out of the house at night. I must of had the two family bitches thousands of time over the years through my teens and early 20s. Once I left home though I wasn't in a position to have a dog and though I'd like to get one now the wife isn't entirely on board with it yet

My first orgasm that I didn’t give to myself was from the family dog. I learned the magic of his tongue that day and may have repeated it several more times lol I haven’t had the pleasure of being knotted yet. But super curious

I started with sows, then cows, dogs, bitches, and lastly donkeys over the years, but bitches are what I love most.

As a boy I let our male Labrador lick me to completion and clean up.
Later on I wanted to have sex with our female lab but she wasn’t interested.

I myself have been with dogs male and female, a mare and a gelding.
I have chatted with people and it seems 50/50
I’ve been with various labradors (black, yellow and chocolate) all males, adopted a malnourished hunting dog (he would knot me then fall to sleep for at least 30 minutes) and a male pittie that allows me to ride him for a while and i get him to unload various times in one session and one pitbull/sharpei mix, she loves anal

One bitch and a "few" male canoes have had their pleasure with my body and one even stood with his large penis fully out as I buried my seed inside his hot arse

In terms of non-human animals, I've only been with horses. I'm totally ok with that, however.

Just the one female setter I've messed with others mainly a retriever and a boxer mut but I for the most part have only had one mate.

Messed around with a gelding when i was a teen, received bj from family dog, ate out and fingered our bitch which she loved but never went all the way. But possibilities can be in the future 😌

Only like 3 dogs. Played with the dangly bit and then I tried to make it inside. But that was way before I knew what the fugh to do.

I've only been with dogs
My current partner is a Doggo so we do it whenever we feel like it .
But unlike some would think you can't fuck every day it's really not healthy no matter how much you or him want it you just gotta wait and that also make it better when you do

I'm a straight white male (an endangered species).

I've got no interest in fucking or being fucked by any sort of animal, male or female, but i would love to watch an attractive young female being mounted by a big dog, and if she took him anally that would be a bonus, and if she did it in the missionary position, (difficult and uncomfortable, i'm told), well, that would be the icing on the cake.

Failing that, all i have going for me is to hear about it from any obliging female who has been kind enough to want to chat with me about it. Sad, but true.

I myself have been with dogs male and female, a mare and a gelding.
I have chatted with people and it seems 50/50
Hi ausdoglover

I’ve only had a brief encounter with a female dog, it was so erotic, the wife was present when a guy did a pig, it’s something the wife and I want to explore much more

Back