Who like me believes we are born Zoos

Born Zoos

• Total voters
I was not born having sexual attraction, so I cannot believe that I was born zoo. I believe that orientation develops as one begins to have sexual desires and subconsciously seeks outlet for those desires. It does seem to permanently set at sometime during puberty, beginning to do so long before most of us would have figured out what's going on.

It's possible to have a predisposition for emotional closeness with animals from before one's earliest memories, and I think that could greatly increase the chance of your body and subconscious setting that orientation in puberty. So in a sense, that would be -like- being born zoo.

I've seen an article linked from this site that discusses anthrophilia in dogs from a veterinarian's perspective. Most people don't like to think of shaping human development the way many people do with animals, but the processes are very similar. The article found that if a dog's sexual preference for humans was discovered early, then copious socialization with other dogs of both sexes would typically "correct" it. However, the same treatment had no effect whatsoever on mature dogs.

Last edited:
I definitely think I was born this way. Sure experience played a role in my development but I think predisposition counts for something.

I aswell definitely think I was born a zoo. Early on in my childhood when I was Just 6/7 I was already messing around with dogs. So yeah, think I was born into it.

I know for a fact I wasn't born this way. I was exposed to this, and it developed from there. I'm not ashamed of it or anything. But I remember never having thought of animals this way until i saw it online.

As nobody remember the first years, the question can’t be answered.
When my puberty started, we had a little about it in the school. Not much, but a leaflet about our anatomy and function. Nothing about the desires and so on. I don’t remember much urge towards the girls at school, but more towards the heifers and cows at home on the farm.
And it continued that way, often out to a cow, or a big sow, when it was dark. Of course no girl offered me her pussy, but at that time my desires was to the animals at home. And my first woman was after I began at the University.
So I don’t think I was born zoo, but I am sure that I was when reaching puberty. And never had other regrets than not wanting to other find out.

I do not believe we are born "zoo." We are not born gay or straight or bi or ... whatever the heck label people need to "be."

We are born "human."

As humans, we are capable of every spot on the spectrum of human sexuality. All of it. And most of us, not all, will move on the spectrum throughout our lifetime. You can find PLENTY of examples of people who were staunch straight, but then gay, or vice versa. So MUCH depends on the person/persons/situations/experiences... etc.

Have I always been "zoo"? I have had sexual interests in animals since I was about 6 years old. And what has *that* evolution been like? Experimentation. Eventual "romance." Exploitation. Shame. Pride. Hiding. Out. Married to another "zoo." And then... just happy pet people, rarely sexual at all, even with each other.

IT CHANGES! IT EVOLVES!

We are SO MUCH MORE than just a sexual orientation. And that orientation changes, or can change. We are first and foremost human. And the *way* we are human is uniquely *ourselves*. I am first and foremost "Bluebeard the human." I do it *my* way. I am not ... man, not hetero nor gay nor zoo nor bi nor any other "label."

I am "me." I am a human being. I am a mammal. I am capable of everything on the spectrum, but which parts of the spectrum are my experience or my preference, depend on so many, many other things that... labeling me is useless.

I reject the question. It is too, too limiting. I am me.

I believe it to be a bit of both. I believe that people are born with the ability to love anyone, but who we love is largely influenced by life events. I had events early in life that led to me seeking comfort in the animals I was around, and is probably one of the reasons I’m a zoo today. I don’t feel like it makes it any less valid or legitimate as a sexuality, if anything it just proves to me that animals are better than the majority of people.

my thoughts are this. I feel we are born zoos but i think it harder to figure out vs being gay, bi, etc. because it's such a taboo topic that its not spoken publicly about. this makes it so must young people don't even know if its a real thing to feel so i feel most people don't think much of it and just repress the thoughts or feeling.

I have always considered myself as I was born this way. I have never had even the slightest attraction to humans. The only attraction I have ever had was for female dogs. When I was very young I started messing around with the family dogs ever since I can remember. I remember before I knew what sex was and everything, I found that by jerking off the male dogs it made them very happy so I started doing that as far back as I can remember. Now in my 40's I have never once had an thing for humans, and I would even go further to say that the human body actually turns me off lol.

I think more of how it developed as one grows up, where your desires are, your feelings and affections and where you feel more comfortable.

I didn't vote. I am not sure if we are born zoos but I definitely had my first sexual feelings toward a dog but I denied it all the way into adulthood.

I'm absolutely certain I was born a zoo, in the base sense at least. Have always seen pets as more than just a pet, and have always wanted crimes against animals to be the same as if they were against a human.

As for the sexual side, certainly was unlocked. Wasn't one of those anti's turned acceptance, I saw it, I liked it, I embraced the thought of it, and here I am.

Who like me believes we are born zoos?
I do .When a was a boy I was attracted to watching horses ,cows, fuck , I was lucky enough to be born in a rural area. It gave me a hard-on. And one happy day,it was my turn to be the bull. And it was wonderful.

I've got to believe there's something in our DNA.

Maybe in some, like us, it's more "obvious" in our minds than it is for others.

But any living creature's behavior IS affected by their genetic programming. I think is much more obvious in more simple forms of life, like insects.

You can't raise a honeybee to be a moth. They each will behave as they should.

With more complex animals, including us, our behaviors are decided by a combination of our genetics and environment.

I know I had these thoughts long before I even knew it was a thing.

If they didn't come from the environment, then that only leaves genetics.

It's clearly been around longer than we know.

So yea. I think we're all born zoo to some extent, but I think society and socially "acceptable" colors our own perceptions of even ourselves.

Anyway... That's the short version of my thoughts on the matter..

[x] other

I don't think we are born zoo. But, some people are animal people, and some dont. And with some people, who are having this deeper connection with animals, it turns into zoo. For some it doesn't.

I love to fuck cow, sows, and girls. I think that being a zoo ad a lot of possibilities to get access to a lot more willing pussys .
Not really why I'm zoo. Maybe when I was younger.

I find animals to be better than people as far as they don't really lie (much), they don't back stab you, they don't run around and gossip.
And when they say they like you, they actually do.

Humans could learn a lot from them.

Back