Who Is your favourite beastiality actress ??

Cupcake. If there was a legitimate way to send her some money to say “thank you” for all she’s done I would. She checked all the right boxes... pretty, great body, dirty talk, costumes, and genuine enthusiasm, plus the chemistry with her co-star puts her in the top. If I ever learn to edit she will be my first pmv.
This right here. Cupcake is incredible and does it for me like nobody else I've run across. What I wouldn't give...

Cupcake. If there was a legitimate way to send her some money to say “thank you” for all she’s done I would. She checked all the right boxes... pretty, great body, dirty talk, costumes, and genuine enthusiasm, plus the chemistry with her co-star puts her in the top. If I ever learn to edit she will be my first pmv.
Her and Honey!

Bro u guys are all missing the one person that tops all of them, the one that i wish made more videos, the most underrated one of all, my girl MAGGY! She is so fine, nice body, beautiful face AND SHE CAN TAKE A KNOT! Just take a look at this

She Is gorgeous 😍

Since we're only allowed to choose one, it would probably be Lise. I go back and forth between her and Vixen.

Depends on what I'm looking for at the moment. I mean there's Ariel with the handjobs, Jenny Simpson for the blowjobs, Knotty for the pounding, Lise for the vocal aspect which is something I love in any video and Cupcake--no explanation needed. Lastly, you have Slave Precious and similar to Cupcake, need I say more? For me the "home alone" self shot style is my favorite. I have absolutely no idea why but having someone else film, particularly guys, is a real turnoff for me and takes the eroticism out of it IMO.

Depends on what I'm looking for at the moment. I mean there's Ariel with the handjobs, Jenny Simpson for the blowjobs, Knotty for the pounding, Lise for the vocal aspect which is something I love in any video and Cupcake--no explanation needed. Lastly, you have Slave Precious and similar to Cupcake, need I say more? For me the "home alone" self shot style is my favorite. I have absolutely no idea why but having someone else film, particularly guys, is a real turnoff for me and takes the eroticism out of it IMO.
Absolutely, and this guy filming for Sonya is the worst. He simply can't keep his hands off her. :LOL:

Back