Who Initiates? You or your dog?

Who makes the first move in mating?

• Me

• My partner

• Both of us?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both. Any time I dropped my pants, he was right there, he was a mastiff, where else would he be? If I was on the bed or doing something and he felt horny, he would look at me, look at he drawer where I kept my love making jeans, back at me, then the drawer. if I didn't respond he'd give me a booming "HEY!" bark, look at the drawer, then me. And people say dogs can't talk. Pretty fucking obvious to me.

Both of us. Sometimes she’ll outright flag me down, or roll on her back and open her legs. Other times I’ll be petting her and move back and scratch around on her butt, or be petting her stomach and move lower to see what her response is. If she moves her tail, backs up to me, or opens her legs then we go for it. If she acts uninterested then we just stick to belly rubs and cuddling.

Last edited:
Both for us. I try and stay readily available for him whenever he wants me. I like to lounge around naked. I do like to initiate sex with him as well. I like to set the mood and just treat him with some quality time with me.
You sound like a good partner.
Putting his need in perspective is so important

I would say both. A lot of our play escalated into being together. Playing tug with a rope especially or just being down on the floor and playing. Things will escalate and arousal ensues and then…

Collars are fun. I bought one for myself just to be silly, but when I wore it around the house I felt really sexy. Lol

Play with him and let nature take its course, I think it’s normal for both to initiate when play is involved

there's certain positions while cuddling that she'll use when she's ready for butt play. she'll roll over and spread her legs if she wants me to give her a lick. when she's in heat we are both ready basically all the time so i don't even know who initiates there lol.

Me. I have him trained that there is one room that we have fun in. That way he isn't trying to hump every females leg when we have company over.

About half the time I’ll let him know and he’ll be instantly on board and the other half, he’ll let me know (especially if he hasn’t taken me that day yet) and I’ll be instantly on board

I'd say both. I no longer have a dog, last one was my wife's dog but I would either initiate by reaching under him and he'd get super excited. He'd initiate by running over when he saw I had my dick out and was jerking off.

Both me and my k9 lover! We have a certain room in our house for playtime with him. If we go to that room and I make myself available to him, he almost always wants me. He's well behaved so he never initiates when we have guests in our home. But I know he has needs and urges so he is allowed to ask for me when we are home alone. When time does not allow I have to tell him no but if I have the time and privacy then I give myself to him when he ask. I actually prefer for him to want me and initiate mating. Turns me on to submit to his need to breed me!
I've found my boy initiates more as he's getting older and i'm all for that!!! x

Back