Who Initiates? You or your dog?

Who makes the first move in mating?

• Me

• My partner

• Both of us?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted both.

I will go to him when I am in need, and granted I am at home and have no reasons to not be available he can and does initiate. It would be a tad sad if it ever gets to the point where only he initiates, as it would mean I'm no longer attracted, or when only I initiate as I think it will mean he is no longer capable.
The way things are now, I think, is how a healthy relationship should be, wether we discuss dogs or humans.

Usually both. Sometime I'll initiate it by giving her a back rub, letting my doggy girl part her tail and lightly touching her vulva or just above it to gauge her response. Not interested? Then it's not happening. Sometime I'll use a signal such as removing my clothes and seeing her response. If she's happy and excited then that's usually a "yes" from her. Apathetic and doesn't care? The clothes go back on. Usually I'll just start with my shirt and see how she responds.

The majority of the time she'll proposition me. I'll be petting her and she'll flag her tail and back herself into me. She'll also do this without me petting her prior as well. She'll act all antsy and needy craving the sexual attention. Once the clothes come off she gets super excited. So both, but most of the time she's asking me.

Both of us did. Usually the ratio would be around 70-30 to dog-me. But whenever he initiated, just the fact was a major turn on for me too, so whenever it was possible, I would just let him do his thing. Same goes for him, whenever I made him clear that I'd love to be intimate with him, he didn't hesitate a bit. We actually had really similar libido, and were a perfect match for sex too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted both.

I will go to him when I am in need, and granted I am at home and have no reasons to not be available he can and does initiate. It would be a tad sad if it ever gets to the point where only he initiates, as it would mean I'm no longer attracted, or when only I initiate as I think it will mean he is no longer capable.
The way things are now, I think, is how a healthy relationship should be, wether we discuss dogs or humans.
Agreed. When I have the urge I ask him to take me. But he's allowed to ask me too

Both me and my k9 lover! We have a certain room in our house for playtime with him. If we go to that room and I make myself available to him, he almost always wants me. He's well behaved so he never initiates when we have guests in our home. But I know he has needs and urges so he is allowed to ask for me when we are home alone. When time does not allow I have to tell him no but if I have the time and privacy then I give myself to him when he ask. I actually prefer for him to want me and initiate mating. Turns me on to submit to his need to breed me!

Most of the time the dog initiates the exception being the neutered dogs I sometimes give hand jobs to tho they will proposition me too. 2 of the dogs I've played w were so keen to fuck they tried to start as soon as we met!

50/50
I'll pet in certain ways or kiss him/her to gague interest. They usually carry it on the rest of the way if they are interested.
Other times they'll push my hand on their genitals or she'll back up and rub her pussy on my leg or arm.

One of the few reasons why I want to enter a relationship with a woman that already experiences daily doggy sex at this level. If a dog initiates sex with her, I won't be too far away to wait for my turn.

Usually my boy initiates, but sometimes i do too. There are times when one of us is horny and the other one doesn't feel like it. I feel like theres something nice about knowing he'll show it when he doesn't want to. There's no pressure after all :) but he's impolite and seems annoyed when i say no, so rude

If my old dog would wanna lick me he got in front of me and put his head in my lap pressing against my d*** 🙈 More often or not he could do it 🤗🙈 If not any people where around of course 😅😅

Kind of hard to tell... we can only do it when noone is around and things are locked etc so when we can, I usually lock up and take off some clothes to let him know we can do it. But then I usually just sit down and play some games or watch something, while he can lick/nose a bit and get increasingly pushy till I give into him. So did I initiate by making myself available or did he initiate by literally jumping at the chance and not relenting until I give into him? :)

Most of the time the dog initiates the exception being the neutered dogs I sometimes give hand jobs to tho they will proposition me too. 2 of the dogs I've played w were so keen to fuck they tried to start as soon as we met!
Hey there! Any chance you would let me ask some questions and advice of you?

Wife and sister in law make themselves available anytime the dogs want them. Since the lockdown, they pretty much spend most of their time in lingerie or less anyway and the dogs have learned it does not take much convincing any time of the day they want it. Sis in law will typically drop down anywhere as soon as the dog shows interest.

My dog definitely has a higher libido than I do lol. It's fun and cute and he's very communicative, although he still has a bit of a bad habit for latching onto legs 😅

Both me and my k9 lover! We have a certain room in our house for playtime with him. If we go to that room and I make myself available to him, he almost always wants me. He's well behaved so he never initiates when we have guests in our home. But I know he has needs and urges so he is allowed to ask for me when we are home alone. When time does not allow I have to tell him no but if I have the time and privacy then I give myself to him when he ask. I actually prefer for him to want me and initiate mating. Turns me on to submit to his need to breed me!
Very hot!!

This is very similar to my k9 lover too! Well trained but sometimes those urges can't be ignored!! x

Back