Who in your opinion is scarier.

Seeing as just recently the RE3 remake trailer came out, I've wondered. In your opinion, who's scarier?, Mr.X or Nemesis?, In my head Mr.X is scarier, due to how he looks, his theme, his cold. Dead. Expressionless face. As he stomps all over the RPD, looking for you...he can crush your head like a grape no guns, or tentacles needed all without talking. Nemesis however, has his tentacle arm whip, a rocket launcher, and can talk. Of course all he can say is staaaaaaaars but still. Another thing that makes Mr.X scarier imo is his blending. From afar you can see him and would think he's just another survivor, until you or he gets close and by then you're already doomed. Nemesis though. If you see or hear him from afar it'd no doubt cause your brain to choose "flight" over fight. Plus how screwed you can be in a hallway with a bunch of zombies. Lickers. As well as Mr.X enters the hallway, you can't run because of lickers, you can't shoot for the same reason.

I can't say for sure until I play 3make.

I love how calmly Mr. X walks at you because he knows you can't do shit unless you have a rocket launcher or are infected with the G virus. That adds to a lot of the tension and scariness of X.

Nemesis however is on your ass more often and while he has way more ways to ruin your day after a while it becomes, oh this guy again. Look, he broke through another wall!

Right now I'll say X, In a few months, Who knows.

I can't say for sure until I play 3make.

I love how calmly Mr. X walks at you because he knows you can't do shit unless you have a rocket launcher or are infected with the G virus. That adds to a lot of the tension and scariness of X.

Nemesis however is on your ass more often and while he has way more ways to ruin your day after a while it becomes, oh this guy again. Look, he broke through another wall!

Right now I'll say X, In a few months, Who knows.
The thing in my opinion is nemesis uses his tentacle whip arm and rocket launcher. He needs them to be able to kill. While Mr.X can just pick you up, and squeeze your head till it pops. No weapons or anything needed. Also his theme. Harks back to people who've frequented SCP: Containment Breach. It's similar to the theme that plays when 106 is chasing you. It and Mr.X's theme probably triggers something in your brain. Telling you to "just run, get the fuck out of here till it stops chasing you, do not attempt to fight this being. Of course, between 106 and Mr.X 106 is the scarier one. He just doesn't kill you. He takes you to his pocket dimension and tortures you and....god only knows what else. Mr.X kills you and that's it. 106 likes to play with you. Slowly push you into insanity before killing, and possibly raping you.

Last edited:
Back