Who here grew up on a farm?

Grew up on a small hobby farm. My family had a whole menagerie of critters when I was young. Lots of dogs and cats, a few horses, a donkey, a couple cows, a couple goats, reptiles of various kinds, and a few birds.

grew up beside a horse farm and their daughter was two years older than I ...she and I learned lots from loooking at pics of her mom and da in polaroids we found in her moms underwear drawer.....and acted them out together from an early start. Her dad also raised Great Dane/Doberman mix and always had at least two studs around for breeding.,

grew up on a farm, mixed farming, cows pigs chickens geese ducks horses goats you name it plus dogs and Katz....had my own also for many years as well as working was just too much... now I want a small place, a private place for me and my partner to be oink

grew up beside a horse farm and their daughter was two years older than I ...she and I learned lots from loooking at pics of her mom and da in polaroids we found in her moms underwear drawer.....and acted them out together from an early start. Her dad also raised Great Dane/Doberman mix and always had at least two studs around for breeding.,
Were the pics just of the mom and da? Or did they involve others? (human friends, or other?)

I grew up in a farm with cows, pigs, sheep and a dog. I got so accustomed to the smells that when I get back to the farm I feel a deep connection to the place.

Not a farm per se, but I grew up on a smallholding with a dozen or so sheep. We had a mare for a few years too, but that was before I knew I was zoo, so a missed opportunity for me as we never did anything.

We didnt have a farm but my family has always had animals around. We used to have a horse, we also have chickens, various chats and dogs so ive been used to being around animals

Family owns a farm. I never grew up there, but I have visited for reunions. There aren't any animals down there, but the owner is look to get some horses at some point.

My sisters and I stayed a lot on my uncles farm A few chickens, 2 horses some cows and a couple of mean pigs that used to chase us for fun.

I lived on a dairy farm from 2 to 5 years old. Not old enough to do anything sexual with the cows, but I did spend a lot of time out with them.

Back