Who has been figged?

AlysK9

Citizen of Zooville
Hubby has brought up the idea of figging me. Which means I'm going to get figged soon.

Who has experienced figging? Which hole was figged? How did it feel and how long did it last?

I'm hoping someone in this community can answer these questions. Thanks

i wish i just replied with how threads should be zoo-related (you know, this is a zoo and not anykink forum?) instead of looking up what the hell "figging" is...

• Haha
Reactions: pes
It's been a dog's age since I was last figged with some fresh ginger. The experience is pretty interesting. It shouldn't be painful, though there might be a little discomfort depending on your tolerance for "heat". Figging kind of creates a gentle burning sensation that turns into a warmth in the orifice it's put in (rectally for me).

I can recall no instances where the act of being figged was unpleasant or bad at the least.

Enjoy!

What the flying fuck is figging? He's gonna shove a fig (a small fruit) in you?

It's been a dog's age since I was last figged with some fresh ginger. The experience is pretty interesting. It shouldn't be painful, though there might be a little discomfort depending on your tolerance for "heat". Figging kind of creates a gentle burning sensation that turns into a warmth in the orifice it's put in (rectally for me).

I can recall no instances where the act of being figged was unpleasant or bad at the least.

Enjoy!
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. That is all I wanted to find out.

Hubby has brought up the idea of figging me. Which means I'm going to get figged soon.

Who has experienced figging? Which hole was figged? How did it feel and how long did it last?

I'm hoping someone in this community can answer these questions. Thanks
Make sure to tell him you have right of final approval of anything going inside you, including...dried fruit.

Back