Which position do you prefer with a bitch?

Which position do you prefer with bitches?

• Missionary

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Doggy

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Both

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Other (please explain below)

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Hi folks!

The question is in the title. Of course, missionary requires a closer relation between human and bitch but it is possible. I am lucky that I have such a close relation because I prefer missionary although I do both.

Greetings
Hannibalpaar (posted by our male)

I prefer laying on our sides, facing each other.
I'm used it too, it's the most comfortable and best pose. We only change into doggy if they want us to.
I don't like the classic human missionary, lying on the dog's back is burdensome. We tried the cowgirl a few times, but it's not comfortable either.

There are two poses that work with dog, our side lying and doggy. All others are uncomfortable. It is suitable for a short, fast sex at most, but not for romantic sex.

I love when we’re already laying on our side my belly against her back I’m the” big spoon”. I usually can feel my member start to harden and bridge that gap between my cock and her ass, not soon after we start spooning. It’s perfect I can rub her belly, teats, and neck to get her in the mood, and while I go to work on her(also great for cuddle hugs🥰). Then when she’s settled in, and comfortable (orgasmed once out twice) from there I can roll us over. Me on my back and her still on my belly with her paws up. I never last very long once she’s on top.😂

I love when we’re already laying on our side my belly against her back I’m the” big spoon”. I usually can feel my member start to harden and bridge that gap between my cock and her ass, not soon after we start spooning. It’s perfect I can rub her belly, teats, and neck to get her in the mood, and while I go to work on her(also great for cuddle hugs🥰). Then when she’s settled in, and comfortable (orgasmed once out twice) from there I can roll us over. Me on my back and her still on my belly with her paws up. I never last very long once she’s on top.😂
Doesn't she move around? My girl loves missionary, doggy and us on our sides but in cowgirl she gets antsy and doesn't sit still. I guess she just doesn't enjoy that position🤷🏻🥲

Back