Which gender of dog is safer to have sex with

Well I think it’s safer to fuck males simply because they can’t get pyometra. But personally I feel even with that I’d go for a bitch anyway.

In general? Males. If we're only talking about sexual diseases. Females are more prone to UTIs and in later years more prone to pyometra (unless you get her an ovary sparing spay, which is not the same as a traditional spay a.k.a. an ovariohysterectomy. Although both would pretty much eliminate the risk, but an OSS still leaves them with heat cycles and ability to be have sex.)

Although, some breeds are more prone to them than others.

It is usually less common in males, but prostate and testicular tumors may occur.
In females, pyometra or breast cancer. Urinary tract infections are easier to heal in females (short urethra, no prostate, easy cleansing).
Don't choose a dog based on it, but which one you like best.

In general? Males. If we're only talking about sexual diseases. Females are more prone to UTIs and in later years more prone to pyometra (unless you get her an ovary sparing spay, which is not the same as a traditional spay a.k.a. an ovariohysterectomy. Although both would pretty much eliminate the risk, but an OSS still leaves them with heat cycles and ability to be have sex.)

This surgery has been mentioned elsewhere. First, neutering a zoo-living animal is a huge unethical. Unless she life depends on it. Second, after the uterus is removed, there are doctors who suture and secure the vagina, thereby shortening its length. This cannot be known in advance because it depends on the individual procedure of the doctor, there is a high risk of a decrease in sexual experience if the vagina becomes too short.
There are currently four types of surgery, two of which can cause problems after sex, and OSS is such a surgery. Don't recommend it.
Uterine and ovarian removal (not good), uterine removal / OSS (not good), ovarian removal (good), fallopian tube cut / vasectomy (good, but rare).

Any surgery where the uterus is removed poses a risk of the vagina being cut and this will ruin sex. Not necessarily, I know an OSS operated dog who is still very deep, but also one whose only half of his penis penetrates because he bumps into a closure, a suture.

Just adding a quick note that even with a traditional spay, penetrative sex is still a possibility if it was possible and enjoyed beforehand.

Back