Which breeds are beginner friendly?

rainfinder

Tourist
I was wondering if there are any guides or input on which dogs are the easiest to mate with (male or female). Obviously larger breeds are better than say a chihuahua lol but I was wondering which breeds people have experienced working well. I would imagine there are some larger breeds that might also be too aggressive for a beginner.

Furthermore are any that are particularly horny compared to others? Or is it all on a dog by dog basis?

Whatever dog fits your life style. A general rule is if it's farmed dog(like the dogs farmed by the Amish) then it's going to be more horny on average.

Get a dog that fits your life, experience, and living conditions.

A reputable breeder or a vet can possibly help you there. If you plan on zoo, take a pick on medium large breed on the list *and* in you want 100% warranty sex will be a thing... DO NOT get a dog. Get him/her/it only cause you want to have a dog and are able to care.

Usual "easy" breeds (in not being agressive) are goldens, labs, collies to name a few, but still different energy levels, needs, lots of work, hours and exoenses and... individuals. Difficult, but you *may* get a wrong one too.

I was wondering if there are any guides or input on which dogs are the easiest to mate with (male or female). Obviously larger breeds are better than say a chihuahua lol but I was wondering which breeds people have experienced working well. I would imagine there are some larger breeds that might also be too aggressive for a beginner.

Furthermore are any that are particularly horny compared to others? Or is it all on a dog by dog basis?
Size always matters so if you are very tentative a smaller dog (mixed breeds are fine) is the way to go. But generally its how easy going and friendly the dog is , that is the most important factor. A male lab/german shepherd mix was a great start for me. Like all dogs he was very horny but I also noted from the size of his shitting that his anal opening could easily accomodate my cock. It also was much easier initially bending over to get my cock in, easier with a fairly large dog. As far as getting fucked up my ass, again his size was perfect for mounting and unlike what you see in many films, he slid in immediately. That being said, I was definitely not ready for his cock size up my ass pussy and it took the help of a friend to eventually get me used to taking someithing that large up my ass. It all eventually worked out and I successfully started taking enough of his cock and inital fucking to get cum squirts after about the 3rd or 4th attempt. Knot took over a year though.

While I understand your wants and needs the first thing you do when picking an animal is to base it off of your lifestyle like others on here have commented. The romance/sexual aspect should be an afterthought. Base the breed off of what you can provide for it like home/yard size, daily activities, type of companionship, etc. even with different breeds each dog is different personality wise too. Once they are of sexual maturity and express interest in you then you explore further and take that relationship to the next level. Lab sized and up are usually a great start but if you are more well endowed think larger but only if you can provide for a larger breeds needs. I have 20 acres with 5 of it wooded and have two wonderful danes so I’m a bit biased in my take. Sweet yet energetic dogs that need heaps of food and ultimately lots of vet care in their older years

I have always thought of a border collie as an advanced dog because they are bred to herd animals all day on farms and therefore have a ton of energy that the average dog owner cannot spend fast enough.

Goldens are a great choice.
Personally I consider borders in beguinners because they are clever, easy and willing to learn and very owner orientated. It is very rewarding for a new owner to see he/she can teach a new trick in minutes and the dog will be happy to play it and is eager to follow orders.

But they certainly need a dedicated owner that keeps them busy phisically and mentally 🤣
Is the type of dogs I'd get if I had kids, for example. Keeps the whole lot entertained LOL.

Recently had my first experience with a 3 year old female golden lab. Couldn’t have been a better first time. She was absolutely amazing!

Firstly, and most importantly, never choose a dog based on how good you think they'll be with mating!

Breeds don't change a dog's personality much, and choosing one for how good you perceive they'll be is a mistake. There are too many variables that go into how good of a fit a canine will be for a beginner to make a good argument one way or another. My first was a black lab, and despite comments I've seen that they're a good beginner breed, mine had a very large knot for his size. So much so that I couldn't handle being tied to him. He was also so hyper that he was very hard to control after mounting. Normally I like to give up control to the dog, but everyone has their limits and I still have the scars to show for it. I've also had a 6 year old husky that was the most docile, lazy, and huggable teddy bear most of the time, but as soon as I got naked and into position for him his whole attitude shifted and he became the most aggressive partner I've ever had.

This goes back to how people don't train dogs to mate with us, it's instinctual for them. Instead, the dogs train us, and we adjust. I normally choose a dog based on how we interact at our first meeting, the dog will emulate his or her person more than you realize, which is why now I prefer raising puppies. Their temperament and attitude will very closely meld with your own without you even realizing it, and it's a bond that lasts a lifetime. It won't matter if they're too big or too small for you at first, because you'll adjust, and you'll bond.

Obviously, you'll want a size that is compatible with you though, you can't really adjust to a Chihuahua or a Corgi, but you'd be surprised how quickly you could adjust to a dane or a mastiff that you love.

Size always matters so if you are very tentative a smaller dog (mixed breeds are fine) is the way to go. But generally its how easy going and friendly the dog is , that is the most important factor. A male lab/german shepherd mix was a great start for me. Like all dogs he was very horny but I also noted from the size of his shitting that his anal opening could easily accomodate my cock. It also was much easier initially bending over to get my cock in, easier with a fairly large dog. As far as getting fucked up my ass, again his size was perfect for mounting and unlike what you see in many films, he slid in immediately. That being said, I was definitely not ready for his cock size up my ass pussy and it took the help of a friend to eventually get me used to taking someithing that large up my ass. It all eventually worked out and I successfully started taking enough of his cock and inital fucking to get cum squirts after about the 3rd or 4th attempt. Knot took over a year though.
This is the kind of information that I think alot of first time bottoms should read up on thank you

j'ai un chihuahua et il me satisfait parfaitement pour l'instant. et je trouve qu'il est bien monté pour ça taille.

Back