Which Breed Of Dog Has The Nicest Pussy?

Caligula95

Tourist
I know all dogs have beautiful pussies in heat but which one do you think is best? I never see much about pitbulls and I know Mastiffs and Danes tend to have better pussies, mostly due to size, than most other breeds. I'd say Labradors are a close second. What do you guys(and girls) think?

i find contrasting ones (ie: a pink one on a dark girl or a dark one on a light/fair girl) the most beautiful, not really breed specific. shape also doesn't really matter to me, symmetrical ones are fine and all, asymmetrical ones have that "one of a kind" uniqueness to them. canine pussies are awesome.

White husky, with pink pussy and BIIGGG black anus, mmmmmmmmmmm, you can spot her rear form a mile, in the sow thanks to that little dark spot. And the salmon colour internals getting wet calling for some attention to overflow...
Just to think about it makes me wet maaan. Gooooood daaaaamn it :husky_eyeroll:
I'm going to need something more than a handjob to calm me down

i find contrasting ones (ie: a pink one on a dark girl or a dark one on a light/fair girl) the most beautiful, not really breed specific. shape also doesn't really matter to me, symmetrical ones are fine and all, asymmetrical ones have that "one of a kind" uniqueness to them. canine pussies are awesome.
That's how I feel about it too, it's hotter when the color is different. Something about a black pussy just turns me on tho.

That depends on personal preference as much or more than the individual dog. I personally don't even like bitch pussy when they are in heat.
Much more when they aren't. Big and puffy is not for me.

That being said. My favorite have been 2 or 3 huskies... and a rottie girl.

That breed reminds me of Gilbert Gottfried for some reason.
Hahaha they look funny at first glance. But made no mistake they are fierce brave warriors. Their bites are very strong and they are very loyal . I had a couple of bull terriers for 11 years.

I'm also in the rare boat of liking them more out of heat, at least in looks. Theyve got some cute distinctive shapes and watching them clench when smaller is also pretty hot.

I'm my personal experience would be my current girl aussie shepherd with her pussy hair trimmed, great danes being my favorite hairless pussy and honestly I haven't seen one that I didn't find beautiful in it's unique way.

It's hard for me to compare. As a general go to, I like light colored dogs with black symmetrical pussies. But pink can be nice as well. I've seen some pink pussies on huskies that were simply devine looking. I also can't forget the multiple colored pussies as well, spotted with black and pink. Each one unique. Their all good in my book.

One thing I'm personally not a big fan of is asymmetry. Visually, I do like vulvas to be symmetrical. Unfortunately my newfie girl has a very asymmetrical and wrinkly vulva. But it's fine. She's the most wonderful doggy girl in the world and I'll love her all the same despite my preferences in vulva shape. Her personality has stolen my heart!

Back