Which breed has the most beautiful or perfect cock ever???

This gets asked extremely often. This is just a few threads that ask the same question.

like the way of mastiff cocks look ( argentinian mastiff and fila brasileiro usually have fat proportionated dicks ), but also love german shepherds and malinois long red dicks. They're easy to turn on

Rottweiler! feels amazing
Indeed, there are users here who say there are differences between the same breed, but from my own experience, in fact the Rotties were quite big. One thing that stood out above other breeds, besides the beauty of these males, was the turn on that caused the tremendous sight of their knots and the fat cocks spraying cum non-stop until the end. I was surprised at how much cum they spurted out and how large their tools could be.

Indeed, there are users here who say there are differences between the same breed, but from my own experience, in fact the Rotties were quite big. One thing that stood out above other breeds, besides the beauty of these males, was the turn on that caused the tremendous sight of their knots and the fat cocks spraying cum non-stop until the end. I was surprised at how much cum they spurted out and how large their tools could be.
and the time they take, it's quite long. at least 30 minutes of pure pleasure!

Back