which Animal for you

Which animal interests you the most to test a new experience

• Total voters
my dogs are my lovers but would love to ''handle'' a stallion,I had the opportunity when i was younger & still get hard when i think about the experience.

Dolphins all the way. They're super intelligent, they fuck for fun and let you know they're hella into it, I love the water and the beach so fucking in the shallows would be amazing, I like the look of their slender streamlined bodies, and I've heard that dolphin pussy can do things to make you cum near instantly, like under a minute. That's fucking crazy.

So smart, sexual, attractive, in a beautiful location, and with magic pussies. Who the fuck wouldn't want to experiment with a dolphin?

Already having relationships with k9...
for new experiences bull and small pig....

I picked Dolphin, but I want to try a Boar someday too. However the idea of swimming and being able to wrap my legs around a Dolphin as he is pumping me full of his sperm just makes me so wet and horny. If I ever get the chance I know I will try it.

The thing with a Boar is just to be flooded with so much and then plugged I guess.

K9s - Donkeys - Miniture Horses and full Size Horses are animals I have already had sex with. I have 3 German Shepherds that were liter mates (2 Boys and a Girl) and I will never be without them. We plan on buying a few donkeys sometime next year so that should tell you how much I like them. We already have horses and we live on a ranch.
Oh my. Would love to try a donkey but I still get excited about dogs.Just love cock in my arse and heaps of cum.

I've been fucking big dogs for some time and really their big cock and knots. They feel so much better than my husband puny little 6 inch wiener. They are much bigger in length and girth, they cum more than him too, both in volume and length of time. But, my older sister recently shared her experience with horses. I am really interested in trying out one of her stallions,not maybe all of them. I going to visit her in a few days and think I'll take the opera unity to try some horse cock out. I report back about how it turns out.

Dog cocks for sure. Love the way of non-stop cumming, the taste of cum and the shape, size and smooth touching of their cocks. Love when I'm close to their knots and how smell them, how can their veiny fat cocks stay hard for such a long time

I feel like being penetrated by a big cat's penis with its spikes would be a cool new experience to test
To test what? if it feels good... or to see if you have Covid, because if that's how you got tested for Covid-19 it would be a lot more fun.

I've been fucking big dogs for some time and really their big cock and knots. They feel so much better than my husband puny little 6 inch wiener. They are much bigger in length and girth, they cum more than him too, both in volume and length of time. But, my older sister recently shared her experience with horses. I am really interested in trying out one of her stallions,not maybe all of them. I going to visit her in a few days and think I'll take the opera unity to try some horse cock out. I report back about how it turns out.
Boars?

Nope, haven't tried boars.
But, I did enjoy my stay with my sister. She had all kinds of fun planned for me. Did I mention that she is gay and really into giving oral. Then, she introduced me to her three studs. Wow, I really got off on getting honed by their huge cocks. But, I still prefer getting pussy licked and pounded by my Great Danes - their cocks, knots and cum just feel better. Plus, they fuck and fun longer than a horse does.

I am interested only in female dogs, I am also in a relationship with them. I don't care about other animals.

Back