where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

I'm a tradesman and work in people's houses wanked many times in bedrooms bathrooms lounges even on a landing . Sucked on a few customers toys aswell when I found them under beds I've had to move . Benefited from a couple of frisky dogs too over the time just a feel.

Two places I can think of offhand. First was at a beach, I was climbing through mangroves growing around in S. Florida at that beach (think that's what they were). Water was behind me and maybe a few hundred feet away was the road people were driving. A bit further to my right people walked to the beach. I squatted down and went at it keeping an eye out for people and "chilling" when the cars went by or I heard voices. Grabbed one of the pods from the tree and inserted inside my ass to hurry the stimulation and came into the bushes. Zipped up and off I went "exploring" more.

One of the offices I worked I used to hit the restroom and jerk a few potential kids out in the stall when I was horny. Did it a few times there. Ah to be young again and needing more relief than a gf can offer, especially when at work. lol On another job I would hook up with a few of the girls in the stalls there when we worked night shift...but that's a different story.

In the back of a church during a service, it was summer so I dident have a lot of clothes on. Just a t-shirt and shorts. I got so turned on so I started with taking my shorts of and I dident have any underwear... The closer to compition I got the more clothes came off... so finaly I was totaly naked and finaly I cum hard on a bible....

on an island, mostly deserted. there were a few tourist types hanging around, but they were sticking to the main beaches. i was there to do some planting work but the rest of the crew didn't show up. so, i found a nice little spot and jerked off for a while. was a pretty nice experience, glad i wasn't caught, lol

In 7th or 8th grade in class on the front row. I still don't understand why nobody noticed or called me out.
Also in a park at night after almost two hours walking around with my dick out

As a teen naked near the church. a friend of mine lived next to the church and him and other friends of mine used to dare eachother to to risky stuff naked and the church was next to the main road of our village. To this day I wonder if people ever saw us doing that, there is no way nobody has seen anything but we had great laughs those days.

Probably not risky but unusual. I masturbated while I was snorkeling over a coral reef. There were other snorkelers but viz was no more than 15 feet or so and when they came near I could cover up or move away. Problem is that it’s hard to concentrate and it takes a while. I think we should all give back to nature in some way.

at work in one of the tunnels underground with an entry around every corner. lots of people could have walked in on me

Back