where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

In my university library while sitting at the study carrels. I think it was summer, so there weren't that many people around but there was some. I just kept rubbing myself through my shorts. When I felt I was about to cum, I pulled my dick out from my shorts leg and came in my hand. I didn't have any tissues with me so I had to inconspicuously slurp it up. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Im not sure if I ever did this at school (college)... I don't recall that... but I do remember my brother busting open my door and I flung my blanket over to hide my penis 😂

Where ever I get the chance. One time I was in class in the back I pulled out my cock and slowly stroked it until blew my load all over my hand. another time was on the back off a school bus. Some time at work or while driving.

When I was young, I masterbated in the bushes of a church with a girl watching while she madterbated too. Heard people calling for us both and unable to find us. I almost stopped because I was scared they would but she insisted we finish. I did and left a small puddle of cum on the dirt. She finished and we both rejoined the group, saying we were both in the restroom. Her mother said, “hmm, that’s odd. I checked the girl’s restroom” to which the mom then shut up quickly. I think she put two and two together to at least assume we were both up to something.

Two weeks ago on a saturday morning, i gave my pony some attention, licked her and fingered her while masturbating.
At the same time neighbors were smalltalking across the small road and the barndoor was slightly open.
That was a weirdly risky or risky weird wank.

Back