where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Due to a construction at our house my parents and I had to move out for just a few nights so we ended up sleeping altogether in a big double bed with me between my parents just like when I was a young child lol

However, as the constantly horny boy that I was in my young teenage years I could not fall asleep and yeah...
I started to jerk off in between my hopefully sleeping (and not pretending to sleep) parents.

When I was driving late at night. My hot sister in law was the passenger seat, my wife in the back seat.
They were talking up a storm, as I undid my zipper, and stroked under my sweater.

Yard, where usually i walk my dogs. Been with a girlfriend. This was at night. Nutted all over her under the stars. That was amazing. Only cars just driving by in 20 meters away from us.

I used to get myself off in class at school. The tights I wore had a pretty padded gusset in the crotch. If I crossed my legs just right and then rocked my foot and calf at a certain rythym I could get myself off in a few minutes. It wasnt a earth shattering orgasm or anything like that, but definitely enjoyable when a lecture in class was boring as fuck.

I used to get myself off in class at school. The tights I wore had a pretty padded gusset in the crotch. If I crossed my legs just right and then rocked my foot and calf at a certain rythym I could get myself off in a few minutes. It wasnt a earth shattering orgasm or anything like that, but definitely enjoyable when a lecture in class was boring as fuck.
As a guy, I hated these "out of nowhere" erections during class at school 😂
Was always risky and difficult to get rid of.
I'm sure that many boys had these problems. Girls have it much easier in this matter ^^

As a guy, I hated these "out of nowhere" erections during class at school 😂
Was always risky and difficult to get rid of.
I'm sure that many boys had these problems. Girls have it much easier in this matter ^^
Yea we are luckier in that regard... also we can have an orgasm and just go about our day without needing to worry about cleanup. Sure my tights would definitely need to be washed at the end of the day, but that's no big deal compared to having to worry about having a massive wet spot on the front of my pants like if a guy came in their pants.

Yea we are luckier in that regard... also we can have an orgasm and just go about our day without needing to worry about cleanup. Sure my tights would definitely need to be washed at the end of the day, but that's no big deal compared to having to worry about having a massive wet spot on the front of my pants like if a guy came in their pants.
I didn't see your name at first and this is why I initially went all "🤨" while reading your post because I was somehow assuming you were a guy. I almost called BS here lol 😊

But yeah I agree, girls are luckier in this regard than us. Those cum stains can even soak Levi's jeans 👖... It can cause quite a mess ^^

public park in a gazebo, changing rooms, public bathrooms (I have a thing where I want to masturbate in just about every store I go in.. Its bad, I know), woods, driving down the highway.. there's more I know, but I can't think of em right now.

Side of the highway, very typical "pull over and pee" spot for anyone driving any level of commercial. Hard as a rock, pulled over, said fuck it. Just starting to dusk, I'm absolutely certain I was seen, would have only been truckers able to see over the door edge.

I was a security guard for a 5 star hotel and I was doing my rounds in the hallways on the top floor. I had just bought Lise's horse gagging scene on my phone and I couldn't wait to get home to jack off to it. I knew that the top suite was not occupied so I let myself in and went straight to the bathroom. As I'm sitting there in the bathroom with my phone out, I hear the door open to the room. I'm forced to stop mid-orgasm and stuff my cock back in my pants and quickly shut off the video and put my phone back in my pocket. I walk out to the front and see two men walking around the kitchen with luggage by the front door. As soon as they see me I tell them that I was there to investigate a possible break in of the room and that I was just leaving. One of the men makes a joke about how they had just checked in and they were the ones breaking in, but I could tell they knew I was not supposed to be in there. The raging, clearly visible, left over boner still throbbing in my pants more than likely didn't help my case either. I practically ran out of there and vowed never to do that again...........without first confirming with the front desk that a room was not expecting guests. lol

Nothing why? I thought this was a beast website where we cum and find some freaky shit with animals. Do you wanna know my reasons why a female or male should try stuff with a animal?
I'm non-zoo, but across the time I spent here, I've got the rules and I could tell you, ppl in this site and especially the moderators, don't tolerate baiting dogs with food to induce sex.

In a classroom, under a blanket next to a friend, in the backseat of a car while it was being driven, and likely more that I cannot remember right now

Back