where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

While doing naked walks at night dares, i would ride my bike a few miles away and then walk back home naked in early evenings. I live in rural ares, so have masturbated next to roads and in a park near people, hiding behind a large rock, in neighbors fields. Also in the cab of my truck in a mall parking lot too.

While doing naked walks at night dares, i would ride my bike a few miles away and then walk back home naked in early evenings. I live in rural ares, so have masturbated next to roads and in a park near people, hiding behind a large rock, in neighbors fields. Also in the cab of my truck in a mall parking lot too.
I would not be surprised if you had stories about being caught 😍 do you?

I would not be surprised if you had stories about being caught 😍 do you?
I dont really have not been caught yet save for once late at night i was out naked about 2 miles from my farm and helped a woman who had a flat and no clue how to replace it. Yep I was naked the whole time. She was shocked but let me help LOL She asked why i was naked and i just said the truth it was for a dare.

Love public masterbation, the thrill of getting caught is great isnt it?! Personally i like road side picnic tables at night for lengthy masterbation session... Had a few ppl stop and asked if i needed help with that..bless them!

I would love to but no pets allowed where I live and I don't like being social irl so odds of me meeting someone with a dog are super low 😔
Well hey I meant you should get another place somewhere that does allow dogs! I am getting a rental house soon for this reason. Make it happen if you really want it! You can do it.

Right outside my boss' office. It was risky because it would just take a step or two right into were I was and I was breathing pretty heavily. He did see the aftermath. All he said was"Oh." and walked away when I told him I had a really bad sinus infection.

I did it during a friends pool party. Went to the side of the house and let his dog lick my ass and the tip of my penis while I jacked us both off. It was so exciting and iIcame so hard. His dog got a nice treat out of it too

Damn mine seems kind of vanilla compared to some of those stories. But I feel like it would be a little easier for females than males. Mine would probably be at work working in customer service, risky because a boner doesn't instantly go away when someone walks in and even more if you are in the middle of an orgasim squirting cum everywhere. That would be hard to explain haha

Back