where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Work in the manager's office, public parks, trains
Omg, same here. The managers office was so hot. It also helps when the manager is hot as fuck too. Haha in the car and public parks are fun, though kind of wish someone would catch me and get involved, you now lol

I don't know if this counts, as we were masturbating each other, but Me and Bea went exploring Danish nudist beaches this summer. And being naked in the sun sometimes makes us horny. But it's risky fucking on beaches on a sunny day, even though we where behind a dune, semi-hiding. But this day she asked if I wanted to make her cum, and she could make me cum after. I'm not a hard man to ask for sex, so I got a lot of oil and started rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy and ass, and sometimes pinching her nipples. All of this makes her cum fast!
I got a bit paranoid since she were moaning a bit too loud, so I sat up on my knees where I had a bit better view while continuing giving her pleasure. Bae had her eyes closed and focused on the warmth from the sun hitting her naked, exposed body, and my fingers touching all the right spots. But suddenly I saw something in the corner of my eye and turned, and two women in their 60s and a small dog walked on a path right behind us, looking right at us. 8 meters away. Looking right at us! Me with my fingers deep in her pussy, on my knees with my stiff cock peeking out between my legs. Looking right at her oily pussy and my precum glimmering in the sun. :oops: I pulled my hand back and lay down quickly on my stomach (and on my massive erection) and told Bae the situation as calmly as I could. She freaked out a bit, so we wispered franticly back and forth and stayed completely still for about five minutes. But after about 10 minutes and a lot of scouting in any and every direction and planning what to do if it happened again, she told me to continue. She was so close!
I eventually made her cum, then she jerked me off till I came as well. No fucking, but still sex on the beach! 🏖️

Now, I don't know what the danish girls in their sixties (and their dog) saw or thought about the situation, but in Danmark where nudist beaches are pretty common I bet alot of people walk up on people having sex. So, it might not be the first nor the last time these ladies have run upon some horny nudist trying to hide while having sex on the beach!

IMG_2409.jpeg

A guy mate if mine had a falling out and I'd always wanted to fuck his girlfriend, well they broke up and one night she showed up at my place one thing lead to another where both drunk and in my bed. We started undressing I was rubbing her clit and getting ready to finger her and she stopped everything randomly (guess the guilt got the better of her)

decided to go to sleep spooning I was caressing her body with a throbbing hard on and with very little effort I blew my load mostly next to her... She never responded or mentioned anything, I was able to sleep then haha.

I am not sure if this counts: I have had sex in a small back lane in the middle of the city while people were passing the entrance (it was very dark we could see and hear them but they could not see us) when we were going out a guy brushed passed us to have a pee. We often think about it, if he was 5 min earlier what we would have done :oops:

In my super horny youth, I jerked in the middle of a public restroom, outside of a stall and shot into a trashcan. Thinking back, i can never believe i did that and got away with it.

like many, i have also made myself cum while driving my car

most risky that i can think of off hand is probably at home in my office with my door open and my housemates home

In college, male restroom, shot my load into the urinal. Absolutely couldn't wait to get home to my girl, back when I needed to cum 5 to 7 times a day.

in the back of a car with my family on the way back from vacation. this was when i figured out how to masturbate so i was doing it any fucking change i could lolol.

Oh geez, long list. Park, Beach, Public Pool (too young to make mess), Urinal, School Showers, Forest, School Gardens, Coral Reef (nearly drowned), Backyard, In Class.... I was a horny kid.

Maybe the riskiest for me was when I got a handjob from a guy I met online in a cinema, he made me edge the whole movie and I had to do my best to keep my voice down, it was really fucking awesome and hot~

In the classroom of my old school where i need extra time for a test. Every time could be one person standing in the room.

In my high school math class. I’d cut out my jeans pockets so I could touch myself. One day I couldn’t resist because I was bored and horny. So I started to go at it. My teacher thought I was texting because my hand was moving around a lot under my desk and made me stand and turn out my pockets to prove I had no phone.
this is so hot wow. i wish i was in this math class lol we could have skipped together ;)

amazingly handfree while sitting in the car, I just stared at my friend who I liked (only time I've completed hands free tho); from a pool jet. (High probabilty I was seen by fam, but I didn't realize it till years later)

At work in the toilet I guess. But when I was younger I tried it in the backyard and I’m pretty sure the neighbor saw me. Got real embarrassed haha.

Back