where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

I have a couple
1. While riding my motorbike on the highway. The wind carried my juice all over
my jacket and face.

2. One Xmas I was driving home from a family gathering. My sister in law was in
the passenger front seat, my wife was in the back. It was real dark that night, I had
a loose fitting sweater and dress pants. I undid, my pants button and pulled the boys
out, but still covered by the sweater. Stroked until I unloaded. The thought of 2 ladies in
the car as I jerked off. Priceless

At the kitchen of my friend's house, behind a stand, with my friend's golden retriever licking me good with that big tongue of hers. I came and she kept licking and cleaning me. Once I was done, I put my dick back on my pants (it was a mess, all soaked in saliva) and, as I started washing my hands, suddenly my friend's mom entered and said hi to me and asked why I woke up so early in the morning.
So, that day I almost got caught. But damn it was good.

Risky: A number of times in class, 8th grade classroom, back row corner, under my skirt which was too short to begin with.
Caught the last time, and that's one of many reasons I was thrown out of school and told to never return, even for high school.
What followed were four years of at-home teachers. I graduated on time.

Not risky: Present day, countless times while driving.

Risky: A number of times in class, 8th grade classroom, back row corner, under my skirt which was too short to begin with.
Caught the last time, and that's one of many reasons I was thrown out of school and told to never return, even for high school.

Back of class? Haha seriously that's impressive and extremely hot! I drive a fairly big truck and I have yet to see someone in their car but I think it happens a lot more than people think.

I did come up a car while on the highway. I drive a truck, and as I was passing, I noticed a girl
that was going down on a guy. I slowed down, she lifted her head and smiled.
Haha always fun to get a free show of peeps doing their thing

Back of class? Haha seriously that's impressive and extremely hot! I drive a fairly big truck and I have yet to see someone in their car but I think it happens a lot more than people think.
I was doing that for the benefit of one girl who was watching, but I would have done it regardless of that.
I have never done anything like that to a truck driver. I've never thought it a nice thing to do to a guy who has been away from home for so long.
Now, if the trucker is a woman? Ooooohhhh...I will pass her on the left, she's getting the full show. Never had that opportunity, though.

I was doing that for the benefit of one girl who was watching, but I would have done it regardless of that.
I have never done anything like that to a truck driver. I've never thought it a nice thing to do to a guy who has been away from home for so long.
Now, if the trucker is a woman? Ooooohhhh...I will pass her on the left, she's getting the full show. Never had that opportunity, though.
Haha how were you so quiet? The subtle gasps and moans would have def caught my attention if I was sitting next to you.

Haha how were you so quiet? The subtle gasps and moans would have def caught my attention if I was sitting next to you.
I'm normally a screamer, so that required concentration. I got by with a bit of squirming and a few changed facial expressions.
We're also not talking about the best orgasms here, either. No wailin' and flailin' and yelling, "FUCKMEFUCKMFUCKME!"

I'm normally a screamer, so that required concentration. I got by with a bit of squirming and a few changed facial expressions.
We're also not talking about the best orgasms here, either. No wailin' and flailin' and yelling, "FUCKMEFUCKMFUCKME!"
Haha yeah but even a slow not exhilarating orgasm can be hard to hard the sounds and expressions! I dig it! 😁

Risky places...it's fun if you're someplace where there are other people, but you catch just one of them watching (For me, preferably female) and no one else can see that you have your hand under your dress, no panties, and you are really working it.
You keep your eyes on hers. Nothing she can do except suffer and watch.

I'd have to say that my riskiest was while driving to work one day on a back road. Easy enough until that big O hits you, then it was a bit distracting. I wouldn't recommend it but everything worked out okay for me in the end. I've also masturbated outdoors many many times, especially while growing up in the middle of nowhere. I'd get buck naked in the woods, masturbate and just otherwise good around for hours on end. It was unlikely that anyone would find me, but it was possible, my siblings would occasionally go out into the woods. I think my next most risky experience was in my car in the parking garage at work. I did that several times, people would be walking by the car and I'd be going at it lol.

Filthy little slut! I wish I had been there, we'd have been thrown out together! I never did it in class, but I did do it in school a lot! (Not just to myself).

Hmm, gonna have to say a few:
  1. In the middle of a crowded classroom during a test. No one noticed, but I did tell my good friend right after and she looked at me both impressed and in disbelief.
  2. On a golf course at night.
  3. A workplace bathroom and my workplace office.
Funny enough, I think I've had sex in more risky places than I've masturbated. Kind of a turn on for me....

Back