where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

Outside in the yard with the neighbors outside a couple times. And I used to do it in the bathroom in High School.

Wearing a plug to work? Damn, that's hot.
MrsK9Duke used to wear a plug or two to work from time to time and when she got home I'd end up with my dick being ridden like a bucking bronco by her. Naughty girl doing that in her executive suite office on the top floor of her bank's office building. Almost as kinky as wearing a load of my cum on her tits all day at work.

Of course, there were days that I had off when I spent the day at home wearing a plug to be ready for her to get home and peg me.

What's that lyric Pink Floyd had? "The memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime." Guess I'm getting old.

When I was a student at University, I had a part-time job in one of the labs, up on the fourth floor. There was an open walkway around the building where you could stand and look down over all the passing students as they walked the campus. I can't tell you how many times I jerked off in the open air and shot my load down over unsuspecting college students. They never look up!

Once in the shower at a place I used to work in the gym shower and in my truck on the side of the road. Never been caught but it sure is fun when a law enforcement office drives by

In parking lots a lot, once got caught in the parking lot of my job. I also did a couple of times in class during a movie and the lights where off. Back of the car during a family drive.

I tried hands free masterbation once in highschool by shacking my leg with my dick in my loose pants sleeve. Wasn't able to get off sadly.

Oh and some mornings I didn't want to fuck my old BF awake, so I'd jerk off while he was asleep. He didn't like it when I did it tho, the few times he caught me.

I’m a bit of a exhibitionist so risky stuff is awesome for me, I know it’s not what was asked but I’ve fucked in the movie theatre, in the back of my work (a Starbucks) after closing, in a park (out of view by a river), the backseat of my car on two busy roads, and a few other places I can’t recall right now. Now where I’ve masturbated… in a spa, in a movie theatre, in the backseat of my moms car when the 4 of us were driving on a long trip, with my buddy at his house when we were younger, at work(again), and… I think that’s it? Take your pick which was riskier

1-Came on my then GF's tits in the back of a car with 2 others sitting in the front.

2-Sisters bedroom 😬🤭
Yes one of my riskiest places was when I was teenage in the back seat of parents car with both parents in front seat. Had to be very quiet and really hide movement, it was getting darker though so that helped.
Other than that, outside in the woods, bathroom at friends place, mall bathroom. . .

I remember playing with my pussy in the back seat after church as a teenager...

It was so thrilling
Definitely heightened the pleasure with the risk of being seen. I am certain I wouldn't have liked being caught but the risk and potential made the pleasure intense.

Yes it did! I kept pushing the limits on what I could do and get away with when i was young
FR!, I think back now and I definitely should have been caught and I'm lucky that I didn't get into trouble. There was a number of places that I masturbated but not to completion, either stopped because I was too exposed or what not etc. Still like being risky now but I'd definitely not take the risks I did before as a horny teen.

Back